Hate Speech In Germany

I never claimed, that Turks are good writers or poets.
For such things we had the Arabs or Persians.

And clearly spoken to an Ideological thrust.

The world heard him, and many worry. I am one of those. And just because you say there's nothing to worry about.

Still...

Erdogan is clear.

what´s clear is that i live side by side with turkish people without having problems. I do so my entire life.

Until you don't.

Ekrem says, don't worry about that. You don't need to watch us. But we will be watching you.

No, it is not Turkey which is going to be watched closely.
It is Turkey who will watch what is happening with Turks abroad and to a lesser degree general Muslims.

you should meet sarrazin. Maybe you´ll become friends.

No. The turks aren´t any danger in Germany at all. For none and for nothing.

(...)But we will be watching you. (...)

Off course Turkey will watch what happens with its citizens abroad.
As long as German-Turks don't change passports, they are citizens of Turkey and have rights as every other Turk has. This includes receiving religious service as 'The Church' in Turkey is managed by the State.

you should meet sarrazin. Maybe you´ll become friends.

One can never be certain. Personalities of oppositions have melded before. I'm not worried about Germany at all and I stated that they know what is happening better than you and I.

The eyes need to be on Turkey and by extension the Turks in Germany. And at the moment, for some reason, they are. :razz:

There's a reason why Turkey was tossed away by the EU.

(...)

There's a reason why Turkey was tossed away by the EU.

Accession talks are proceeding.
Mr. France is free to stop the accession talks anytime he wishes rather then utilize his opposition to Turkish membership for local propaganda in his country.

Currently, i´m doing the most worries about the usa...

To each their own.

"There's a reason why Turkey was tossed away by the EU."

There is a movement towards extremism. Yes, it's a slow move at the moment, but if it gains momentum.

The EU was not willing to take that chance. The world watches this country and all of it's attempts to create 'proxies'. That's all I'm saying.

Yes, everyone slides into extremism except for Israel which is actually ruled by 1930-style fascists (Liebermann).
We know your story.

TThe mosques are our barracks, the domes our helmets, the minarets our bayonets and the faithful our soldiers...

Who can say Turkey is not in a move towards extremism when their Islamic Leader says that?

Hands up?

Ekrm, ok I thought it would be you. :eusa_hand:

Yes, everyone slides into extremism except for Israel which is actually ruled by 1930-style fascists (Liebermann).
We know your story.

You can't stay on topic can you? :razz:

Open up a thread with a comparison between Israeli extemism and Turkish extremism. I'd love to get into that with you.

We know your story.

You can't stay on topic can you? :razz:

I am on-topic the whole time.
It was you who showed his true intention when you posted that video.
You are just another Israeli having problems with Turkey.
Simple as that.

Unfortunately for you, those problems won't become less for you.
We are only waiting for the Ban-Ki-Moon led report to be published.
Then we'll see what's Israel's weight in the International System.

That video was a funny response to a funny post of yours. I already told you that.

Talking about Israel in a thread about Turkish Muslims and Germany is on topic? :razz:

You are insane if you really think that anyone here will see you as being on topic when twice now you have attacked my posts with Israel hack responses. :lol:

Fail...

2043_fail_camera_Fail-s500x420-10287-580.jpg

You're still on Israel...

LOL

Thanks, for devolving ekrem. :razz: :razz:

You're still on Turkey, how it needs to be watched, how it slips into extremism.
The typical Israelian bullshit I encounter with all Israeli member on this forum.
Or what is your motivation in this thread?

The typical Israelian bullshit I encounter with all Israeli member on this forum.

Ah, there we are....
You're still on Turkey, how it needs to be watched, how it slips into extremism.

Turkey --> Turkish Muslims In Germany experiencing a backlash from Turkeys Islamic Leader's words and intent and how this could be construed as hate considering Germany's views of Turkish assimilation.

That's what this thread is about. Other issues of other Islamic Leaders using other countries as proxies to foment their Islamic demands on other countries. (Turkey is integration and assimilation) (France is integration and crime) etc. etc.

But Israel?

You wish to create a side proposal maybe? All this backlash from the Turkish Islamic Leaders quote somehow has Israeli roots?

Is that how you tie the two together?

Please show me how you tie this threads topic to Israel or admit you are not on topic.

Or, pretend (in some fantasy driven mode) that you are on topic.

Ah, there we are....

Exactly, there we are.
What is it with the likes of you, Marc39, Ghook93 and in the past, when they were more active CMike+DavidS coming in all those threads about Turkey and preaching the same old song over and over again?

We both know, what is going on.

Or what is your motivation in this thread?

I believe in confronting Islamic extremism when it attaches itself to other countries.

Erdogan does this very strongly. So, he is at the moment and to my personal view, the most dangerous spokesperson of Islamic fundamentalism.

Erdogan said:
"Assimilation is tantamount to a crime against humanity,"

Erdogan said:
"The mosques are our barracks, the domes our helmets, the minarets our bayonets and the faithful our soldiers...,"

This is what brought me in and keeps me in. You can blame these thoughts on me being a Jew or Israeli.

Blame whatever you want. The reasons above are the same.

Erdogan said:

2008. Cologne Germany addressing German-Turks.

Erdogan said:
"The mosques are our barracks, the domes our helmets, the minarets our bayonets and the faithful our soldiers...,"

1998. Turkey.
Originally written as Poem in 1910's by composer of Turkish National Anthem who rallied for support for the Independence War.
In those times it didn't exist any internet or TV. People were either in mosques or public places.
Anatolia was divided by occupying powers after 1918 WW1-defeat. Our German ally surrendered leading to rise of Hitler because of Versailles.
Turks fought on in Independence War.

You are putting the same quotes together without its time-context as if the 1998 quote was directed forwards German-Turks in 2008.
Why are you doing this?
We know why you are doing this, don't we?

Last edited:
Erdogan said:

2008. Cologne Germany addressing German-Turks.

Erdogan said:

1998. Turkey.
Originally written as Poem in 1910's by composer of Turkish National Anthem who rallied for support for the Independence War.
In those times it didn't exist any internet or TV. People were either in mosques or public places.
Anatolia was divided by occupying powers after 1918 WW1-defeat. Our German ally surrendered leading to rise of Hitler because of Versailles.
Turks fought on in Independence War.

You are putting the same quotes together without its time-context as if the 1998 quote was directed forwards German-Turks in 2008.
Why are you doing this?
We know why you are doing this, don't we?

They both connect themselves as his views.

You attach a time centric to his views regarding Islam? He thinks different now?

Where are newer quotes showing his movement to a more moderate approach? His newest quote seems just as inflammatory to me. You?

You seek to minimize maybe? Remove attachments? They are there regardless of your attempts.

Forum List

Back