Hate Sarah Palin?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
If you don't, enjoy the humor....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhTd4_Ids80&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Sarah Palin VS Lady Gaga - Epic Rap Battles of History 4 - YouTube[/ame]

:clap2: :badgrin:

Loved that, Grampa!

Sarah Palin is a fine woman doing a fine job. Not ready for this though, imo.:

3213651741_d8938ecca4_m.jpg

• Banned
Yeah, but the left loves to hate her. If you can't beat em, join em. :)
I don't hate her anymore. I'd love to fuck her! She is easy on the eyes. Definate hottie. My views of her politically are still the same, but my views on her as a person has changed. After seeing more of her on her show and on Bristol's show, I've come to the conclusion that as un-qualified as she was to be the leader of this country, she is completely the opposite on being the leader of her family (and as a mother). She has got motherhood down to a science. She say's all the right things, has the right tempermant, got the whole nurture thing going, etc. She's a perfect mom. And, of coarse, a MILF!

It's a Pub/Heritage/Dole/Romney plan-All American. Just shows how pragmatic/compromising Dems were, and what hypocrite greedy a-holes Pubs are, Beckbot. LOL It's all the same PPM.

It's a Pub/Heritage/Dole/Romney plan-All American. Just shows how pragmatic/compromising Dems were, and what hypocrite greedy a-holes Pubs are, Beckbot. LOL It's all the same PPM.

I guess we all best be running out and start listening to those famous liberal radio hosts!!!! Oh wait there isnt any cause they all suck,

New Topics

Forum List

Back