Hate Rules...

Surely Hamas also arrests Palestinian teenage girls over hate attacks against Israelis, right Tinmore? Right Pbel?

Silly retarded ZioNazis like you really get my goat! You who called American peace activist Rachel Corrie’s murder by an IDF bulldozer a nice "Pancake," and now advocate 10,000 dead Palestinians for any one Israeli killed, are not just haters but followers of that vengeful god in you holy Torah...

You have yet not learned the "Golden Rule," in fact you repudiate it!

First, you writing in Red making it difficult to read.

Second, MJB pointed out an interesting point, that neither you, Tinmore, or anyone who critisized Israel ever cared to respond to.

Israel arrest those kind of Holigans, Yet Hamas doesn't do justice with those commiting war crimes against women and children. That is a fact you cannot just brush off.

Care for once, to respond?

Israel arrest those kind of Holigans, Yet Hamas doesn't do justice with those commiting war crimes against women and children. That is a fact you cannot just brush off.

In 2000 Israel killed 91 Palestinian children. No Israeli children were killed that year. Of those 91 that Israel killed 48 were shot in the head.

Where are those prosecutions?

Second, MJB pointed out an interesting point, that neither you, Tinmore, or anyone who critisized Israel ever cared to respond to.

Oh, yea! Israel arrests those hooligans like the soldier who got 45 days for shooting two unarmed Palestinian women...besides the Palestinians have the Moral support of ninety percent of humanity to resist this occupation.

Israel is an occupying power only for the grace of money and American support to keep the oil flowing...We are alone in this world.

The UN and the people of the world clearly see this injustice and international law gives the Palestinians the right to resist where occupying power Israel, has none beyond what the World Powers of the day originally created.

Hope you can see in blue.
Blue is O.K. but black is easier to read. Have you got something against black? Hmmmm? Are you implying you are racist? Hmmm? Are you an anti-Zionist or do you just hate Jews? Hmmmm

If you look at my Avatar that I painted, you would see my color preferances...but for you, and your West Virgini mind, I'll try to use simplicity, and write in black.

Last edited:
Silly retarded ZioNazis like you really get my goat! You who called American peace activist Rachel Corrie’s murder by an IDF bulldozer a nice "Pancake," and now advocate 10,000 dead Palestinians for any one Israeli killed, are not just haters but followers of that vengeful god in you holy Torah...

You have yet not learned the "Golden Rule," in fact you repudiate it!

In 2000 Israel killed 91 Palestinian children. No Israeli children were killed that year. Of those 91 that Israel killed 48 were shot in the head.

In general, children hsould not be victims of war. no matter of they're palestinians or Israelis.

Will you condemn Hamas for killing Israeli children?

Or YOU Pbel?

In general, children hsould not be victims of war. no matter of they're palestinians or Israelis.

Or YOU Pbel?

Of course I despise murder by anyone especially against children...murdering the future, has never set well with man-kind...How about prosecuting those setlers for putting their children in harms way by settling in "Occupied Territory," that the World condemns?

Honestly, I cried when I saw those photos of the Fogel Family...seeing dead babies on both sides is infracticide!

Last edited:

Or YOU Pbel?

Of course I despise murder by anyone especially against children...murdering the future, has never set well with man-kind...How about prosecuting those setlers for putting their children in harms way by settling in "Occupied Territory," that the World condemns?

Honestly, I cried when I saw those photos of the Fogel Family...seeing dead babies on both sides is infracticide!

I can both apploaud you for seeing reason, but be angry that some of that reason is twisted.

"putting children in harms way"? by choosing to simply LIVE in some place?

My parents have been southerners since I can recall myself, and before. We suffered rocket fire and our house and neighborhood were under missile attacks more times than I can count. So by that reason, as a child I was put into harms way, because I could live in Tel Aviv?? Now that's just absurd.

People cannot be put to blaim for simply choosing to LIVE where they live.

Oh, yea! Israel arrests those hooligans like the soldier who got 45 days for shooting two unarmed Palestinian women...besides the Palestinians have the Moral support of ninety percent of humanity to resist this occupation.

Israel is an occupying power only for the grace of money and American support to keep the oil flowing...We are alone in this world.

The UN and the people of the world clearly see this injustice and international law gives the Palestinians the right to resist where occupying power Israel, has none beyond what the World Powers of the day originally created.

Hope you can see in blue.
Blue is O.K. but black is easier to read. Have you got something against black? Hmmmm? Are you implying you are racist? Hmmm? Are you an anti-Zionist or do you just hate Jews? Hmmmm

If you look at my Avatar that I painted, you would see my color preferances...but for you, and your West Virgini mind, I'll try to use simplicity, and write in black.
The primary colors. Don't they make a rainbow? In this case an Arab rainbow? That tells me nothing.

Or YOU Pbel?

Sure, as soon as I see outrage over the Palestinian children killed.

Or YOU Pbel?

Sure, as soon as I see outrage over the Palestinian children killed.

There is protest when Palestinian children die.

But not always we're able to feel sympathy when we worry about our children.

Israel arrests teen girls over hate attack on Palestinians - Yahoo! News
Jerusalem police arrested two 15-year-old girls on Monday, bringing to seven the number of Jewish teenagers arrested in connection with a brutal hate attack on young Palestinians last week.

"Two 15-year-old girls were arrested today, in addition to the five youngsters already arrested," police spokeswoman Luba Samri told AFP.

"One of the girls incited the teenagers to attack the young Arabs by saying that she had been attacked by Arabs in the past."

The Israeli government has expressed condemnation of the attack, which took place in Jerusalem's central Zion Square, a busy late-night meeting place in the heart of the city's bar and entertainment district.

Press reports said there were hundreds of onlookers who failed to intervene.
Hey thanks for pointing out that hate does NOT rule in Israel. Meanwhile, Palestinians and Muslims in general spend most of their time demonizing Jews as a diversion to the shitholes their countries are. DOUCHEBAG.

[ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7Gzyeo1Z1I4"]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7Gzyeo1Z1I4[/ame]

Last edited:

Or YOU Pbel?

Most Palestinians who make heroes out of mass murderers like this, were upset he didn't kill more Jews.

Last edited:
Jerusalem police arrested two 15-year-old girls on Monday, bringing to seven the number of Jewish teenagers arrested in connection with a brutal hate attack on young Palestinians last week.
So, what had those alleged "young palistanians" been doin in the west Jerusalem?

what did the two 15 year old girls DO? were they armed? did they slit the throat of an infant?

Forum List

Back