Hate Rising: White supremacy's rise in the U.S.

Military service does not give you a pass on being an antisemitic anti-American piece of shit.

I have more respect for a man who volunteers for war at a time when his country is treating him like a 3rd class citizen as compared to a man who has a silver spoon in his mouth and hides when his country calls.

Sure you do.

He is still an antisemitic, anti-American piece of shit.

What does that make a coward who hid.

Then you're talking about tens of millions of Americans. Undoubtedly many of your own friends, or their parents.

Yep and probably many of your friends and parents as well.

As I said, and you ignored, I volunteered during the Vietnam War after I finished two years of college and went back after. As for my parents, here my Ol' Man served in WW-II on the front lines with General Patton when he pulled out of one battle and moved his whole army to engage the Nazis in the Battle of the bulge.

This letter was returned to my Mother in January 1945 after she had mailed it in October and had not heard anything from his during that time.
IMG%200001%20Censored-X3.jpg

The next she heard was this telegram in March 1945
IMG_0003%20Censored-X2.jpg

Later she received this from the government.
23%20Apr%201945%20Postcard%20Edited-X3.jpg

I have more respect for a man who volunteers for war at a time when his country is treating him like a 3rd class citizen as compared to a man who has a silver spoon in his mouth and hides when his country calls.

Sure you do.

He is still an antisemitic, anti-American piece of shit.

What does that make a coward who hid.

Then you're talking about tens of millions of Americans. Undoubtedly many of your own friends, or their parents.

Yep and probably many of your friends and parents as well.

As I said, and you ignored, I volunteered during the Vietnam War after I finished two years of college and went back after. As for my parents, here my Ol' Man served in WW-II on the front lines with General Patton when he pulled out of one battle and moved his whole army to engage the Nazis in the Battle of the bulge.

This letter was returned to my Mother in January 1945 after she had mailed it in October and had not heard anything from his during that time.
IMG%200001%20Censored-X3.jpg

The next she heard was this telegram in March 1945
IMG_0003%20Censored-X2.jpg

Later she received this from the government.
23%20Apr%201945%20Postcard%20Edited-X3.jpg

We thank you and your family for your service. I served during Panama and the 1st Gulf War, now what?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Is that the same Rev Wright that volunteered to serve during the Vietnam War when the so-called Patriots were getting deferments.

I thought you despised the Vietnam War and all it stood for. I didn't seek a deferment, I volunteered too, so what?

That's right! The racist, antisemite Rev. Jerimiah Wright, about whom the failed former President Barack Hussein Obama said was like a member of their family. Obama chose the church of Rev. Wright after being advised to do so by his political handlers and the Democrat leadership in Chicago.

The Rev. Wright, who traveled with another racist, bigot, and anti-semite Minister Louis Farrakhan to meet with Muammar Kadaffi in Libya. Impressive!

And where is your evidence of Wrights racism and anti semitism?

You do understand that Wright served this country and was a military veteran don't you?

How was Obamas political handlers involved in choosing Wrights church when Obama had him as the preacher at his wedding in 1992, 4 years before he ran for his first political office?

Seems that you are making things up.

Forum List

Back