Hate Rising, Low IQ Savage Tells Asian-American To Kiss His/Her Ass! Very Sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Liveleak.com - Latest NYC Subway freakout

I have encountered these savages on Metro-North. At a certain point on the train they start whining that the White man is the Devil. Is it worth actually trying to communicate with such a low IQ monster..no.

Last edited:
alex jones fans....
Typical liberal black bitch, who doesn't follow the rules of Metro. Saw it all the time on DC Metro where is strictly says, all music must be listened to with earphones and not to talk loudly. Yet these unintelligent morons do what they want, then when someone tells them to stop, they get in your face like Obama told them to. There have been plenty of people killed on Metro for pointing out the rules...

Rules and Manners | WMATA

I've seen first hand,-- crap like this, also
murder four times the rate of whites
sexual assault two times the rate
hate crimes two times the rate
crime many times the rate
they have impulse control problems
culture problems
it's obvious

Best video Comment;

"The next stop is the corner of racism and crazy"

alex jones fans....
Typical liberal black bitch, who doesn't follow the rules of Metro. Saw it all the time on DC Metro where is strictly says, all music must be listened to with earphones and not to talk loudly. Yet these unintelligent morons do what they want, then when someone tells them to stop, they get in your face like Obama told them to. There have been plenty of people killed on Metro for pointing out the rules...

Rules and Manners | WMATA

In a civilized society, she would have known that behavior like that, would have consequences.

We live in a society where the barbarians rule.

Another white racist bait thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back