Hate mongering right

HATE MONGERING RIGHT
Radical Right Wing Extremists are so full of hate toward Obama and anyone he remotely associate with that it can be heard in their voice, seen in their faces and eyes. FOXNEWS, Hannity, O’Reilly, Stossell, Dick Morris, Liz Cheney, Romeny. Romney’s message would be more believable if he did not lie of obviously directly and indirectly by omission. He never tells the entire story because he knows it cannot fly.
Most hated man in this country, worse president ever? Yet half the country would vote for him in November? What does that say about Romney?
Obama saved the country from the worse depression ever. So I am satisfied with a recession in recovery. At last half of America is not stupid.

You're right. Anyone who doubts that need only read the nasty, hate-filled name calling, replies to your post.

No facts. Just lots of hate.

No actually she was porjecting the hate that was spewed against conservative women, any republican candidate for Pres or VP and their families are game, but lay off those democrats! What a crock of shit. Liberals praise bill mahr and ed schultz, yet jump on rush limbaugh who called someone a slut. I love it when liberals have all this self righteousness and indignation.

Well as far as seeing hate on their faces and hear it in their voice..

we SAW that all of the eight years of the Bush administration, hell we still see it today with Bush..

the whine about poor poor Obama and just how is it, the people all just don't LOVE HIM SO?

cracks me the hell up...:badgrin:

HATE MONGERING RIGHT
Radical Right Wing Extremists are so full of hate toward Obama and anyone he remotely associate with that it can be heard in their voice, seen in their faces and eyes. FOXNEWS, Hannity, O’Reilly, Stossell, Dick Morris, Liz Cheney, Romeny. Romney’s message would be more believable if he did not lie of obviously directly and indirectly by omission. He never tells the entire story because he knows it cannot fly.
Most hated man in this country, worse president ever? Yet half the country would vote for him in November? What does that say about Romney?
Obama saved the country from the worse depression ever. So I am satisfied with a recession in recovery. At last half of America is not stupid.

You're right. Anyone who doubts that need only read the nasty, hate-filled name calling, replies to your post.

No facts. Just lots of hate.
Projecting a projection....Funny stuff....:lmao:

Forum List

Back