Hate makes a comeback in the Pacific Northwest

So you went and furiously googled for an agreeable opinion? And you think that accomplishes...what? Sorry lemming, i will go with the data as it currently stands.
It accomplices verifying what I said several posts ago....the base of the party detests Old Brain Damaged Joe.
He is in the pockets of Big Banks and is corrupt as they come. Roll up your polling numbers and cram them in your Fort Fun-hole.

Look at the Right Wingers falling all over themselves defending hate groups!

Wonder why.

Who is defending hate groups. You libtards are the biggest hate group in the country. Go back to sleep little boy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do you have a point or is that the limit of your eloquence? Thus sayeth the 64 year old man with all those years of experience.

Thus endeth the lesson.

Congrats my dad is 87. He’s got your experience beat.

But Daddy's not posting and showing his shortcomings, is he?
This guy is such a petulant, whiney, liberal bitch.....
Good argument! Use it in the playground next September.

Who is defending hate groups. You libtards are the biggest hate group in the country. Go back to sleep little boy.

Do you have a point or is that the limit of your eloquence? Thus sayeth the 64 year old man with all those years of experience.

Thus endeth the lesson.

Thus endeth the lesson.

Well said, Sonny. Now go play.

Wonder why.

Thus endeth the lesson.

He’s smart he doesn’t bother with assholes like you. As far as anything else, you wish you were half the man my father is. From the sound of it you may be in your sixties but you sound like a 10 year old.

Wonder why.

Thus endeth the lesson.

He’s smart he doesn’t bother with assholes like you. As far as anything else, you wish you were half the man my father is. From the sound of it you may be in your sixties but you sound like a 10 year old.

Scathing...for a venue like a professional wrestling match. Not so much in a venue where ideas are exchanged intellectually.

The only person that looks like a dumbass is you. Dallas and Fort Worth are turning to shit you it’s liberal assholes. Those two cities are a disgrace to the great state of Texas. I hope they revolt and take back both cities and get rid of the trash (liberals) Dumbass.

What in the wide world of friggety fuck is "shit you it's liberal assholes" supposed to mean?

English much?

The point stands. Both cites named by Dumbass are run by people who get elected in nonpartisan elections, with no political party at all, and that's because there's nothing "political" about running a city in the first place, Dumbass.

And there ain't a damn thing in the world either of you cumbasses can do about it.

Dumbass. Liberals have taken over Dallas and are moving into FT Worth Your non partisan bullshit will go out the window. Really nothing political about running a city. Take your head out of your ass moron. Politicians run the cities. Don’t know where your your trash ass grew up but once you take your head out of your ass and read and check into how cities in the US are run, don’t speak. Morons like you are poster boys for birth control.

Actually the page I posted lists all the candidates, both winners and losers, of the Fort Worth city council. All twenty-one of them, nonpartisan. Which directly refuted the proposition by Dumbass that that city was, quote, "run by Republicans". Because it isn't.

And again there's nothing you and your bullshit wankfest delusions can do about that.

In the real world politicians run every town in all the states throughout the US. I’m happy for your two towns that are supposedly nonpartisan. Did I hurt the homosexual’s feelings. You talk a lot about wankfest.

Perhaps literacy has yet to reach whatever hinterlands hut you call home.

What the poster said was not "politicians". What the poster DID say was "Republicans". In English we call that a specific, proper noun. I then proved him to be full of shit, which admittedly in his case is child's play.

Go lurn howe to reed.

Learn how to spell. I live in one of the biggest liberal states. New Jersey, next to NY, CT, MASS, Delaware all liberal shit holes. Won’t be here much longer so look at all of them and you’ll find politicians. I can go on but your to stupid to understand it so not worth trying. .

What in the wide world of friggety fuck is "shit you it's liberal assholes" supposed to mean?

English much?

The point stands. Both cites named by Dumbass are run by people who get elected in nonpartisan elections, with no political party at all, and that's because there's nothing "political" about running a city in the first place, Dumbass.

And there ain't a damn thing in the world either of you cumbasses can do about it.

Dumbass. Liberals have taken over Dallas and are moving into FT Worth Your non partisan bullshit will go out the window. Really nothing political about running a city. Take your head out of your ass moron. Politicians run the cities. Don’t know where your your trash ass grew up but once you take your head out of your ass and read and check into how cities in the US are run, don’t speak. Morons like you are poster boys for birth control.

Actually the page I posted lists all the candidates, both winners and losers, of the Fort Worth city council. All twenty-one of them, nonpartisan. Which directly refuted the proposition by Dumbass that that city was, quote, "run by Republicans". Because it isn't.

And again there's nothing you and your bullshit wankfest delusions can do about that.

In the real world politicians run every town in all the states throughout the US. I’m happy for your two towns that are supposedly nonpartisan. Did I hurt the homosexual’s feelings. You talk a lot about wankfest.

What the poster said was not "politicians". What the poster DID say was "Republicans". In English we call that a specific, proper noun. I then proved him to be full of shit, which admittedly in his case is child's play.

Go lurn howe to reed.

Learn how to spell. I live in one of the biggest liberal states. New Jersey, next to NY, CT, MASS, Delaware all liberal shit holes. Won’t be here much longer so look at all of them and you’ll find politicians. I can go on but your to stupid to understand it so not worth trying. .

That explains a lot about why you can't tell the difference between the word "politicians" and the word "Republicans".

Congratulations on making the Ignore list, the home of Ignorami. Good riddance, dickhead.

Wonder why.

I'll never defend them.

The point however, is Oregon is a blue state, and any radical white nationalist that are hanging around are far outnumbered by moderates and leftists.

White hate groups? I am not see them. Not saying they don't exist. Instead, I see a few white toothless tweekers, but mostly Black or Hispanic gangbangers spreading their brand of fear and loathing. And the latter two are a far larger more immediate concern that these red herring fanciful white hate groups.

Go lurn howe to reed.

That explains a lot about why you can't tell the difference between the word "politicians" and the word "Republicans".

Congratulations on making the Ignore list, the home of Ignorami. Good riddance, dickhead.

Spoken like the true child your are.

Wonder why.

I'll never defend them.

The point however, is Oregon is a blue state, and any radical white nationalist that are hanging around are far outnumbered by moderates and leftists.
Hmm..well..Oregon is nominally a Blue State..but it is a case of the tail wagging the dog really. Other than Portland, Salem, and an enclave around Eugene...Oregon is Red. Not all that liberal at all. Oregon's long history of racism division is a heritage that is still passed down in the countryside. The skinhead scene in Portland is visible..as are the gangs imported from California. Yes..the Left owns the Statehouse..and thus makes all the law..but there is still the 40% in the country..who believe quite differently.

30 years after skinheads beat to death immigrant on Portland street, city reflects - oregonlive.com

Last edited:
SPLC is a hate group.

Zat rite.

How many riots have they started? How many lynchings? How many demonstrations with Tiki torches? Running people over with cars? When did they invade a suspect's home and shoot them all, including shooting a 9-year-old girl in the face?

Scuze moi...but you LW loons have been shouting for years that thoughts and speech are Violence and Hatred.
Wow, you really don't want to talk about the thread topic, do you?

Does it hit a little close to home?

^^^ Diagnosis: Terminal Projection ^^^

I addressed the thread topic. NINE KKK members showed up. I realize you LW loons are desperate to keep Racism alive by flogging the KKK as some major societal influence. Here's a wee clue: it is a teeny fringe group of freaks with virtually zero influence (and historical note: the real KKK were DEMOCRATS). The real threat to our society is the LW Totalitarianism you and your comrades are promoting.

Last edited:
SPLC is a hate group.

Zat rite.

How many riots have they started? How many lynchings? How many demonstrations with Tiki torches? Running people over with cars? When did they invade a suspect's home and shoot them all, including shooting a 9-year-old girl in the face?

Scuze moi...but you LW loons have been shouting for years that thoughts and speech are Violence and Hatred.
Wow, you really don't want to talk about the thread topic, do you?

Does it hit a little close to home?

^^^ Diagnosis: Terminal Projection ^^^

I addressed the thread topic. NINE KKK members showed up. I realize you LW loons are desperate to keep Racism alive by flogging the KKK as some major societal influence. Here's a wee clue: it is a teeny fringe group of freaks with virtually zero influence (and historical note: the real KKK were DEMOCRATS).

Bullshit. Link? No of course not link, because that's not a "historical" note but a "mythological" one.

Care to essplain to the class why "DEMOCRATS" would be persecuting their own constituents, e.g. immigrants, e.g. Catholics, e.g. Jews, e.g. blacks, e.g. labor unions? Care to elucidate why "DEMOCRATS" would be electing Republicans (Jackson -IN, Means -CO, Brewster -ME, Paulen -NE, Morley -CO) and endorsing Coolidge and Hoover? Care to spin their national smear campaign against DEMOCRAT Al Smith because he was a Catholic? Care to revisionist-history D.C. Stephenson and the political structure of Indiana that came down with him?

Rotsa ruck.

The URL was correctly transcribed. It's an interesting article because it contains a "racist agenda" accusation.

Forum List

Back