Hate/Love Snow.............

A

archangel

Another winter storm has hit...Tahoe got about three feet...we in VC only got about 6"...but it is a pain in the butt...Then again this winter of diggin' out did increase my bi-ceps in size... so I suppose that is good from a health standpoint...but damn I sure wish Spring would hurry up! :laugh:

archangel said:
Another winter storm has hit...Tahoe got about three feet...we in VC only got about 6"...but it is a pain in the butt...Then again this winter of diggin' out did increase my bi-ceps in size... so I suppose that is good from a health standpoint...but damn I sure wish Spring would hurry up! :laugh:
Stuff is blooming here. :funnyface

archangel said:
we got 3-8 inches of the stuff yesterday up here in New York... yuk! I can't wait for spring to get around to getting here! I'm tired of the snow and the gloom!

Mr. P said:
Stuff is blooming here. :funnyface

Looks like the buds here are about two months away...yuk! This old fart is really getting tired of shoveling the white stuff!..But hey summer is great around here...when it does come...***Sigh***

KarlMarx said:
we got 3-8 inches of the stuff yesterday up here in New York... yuk! I can't wait for spring to get around to getting here! I'm tired of the snow and the gloom!

Good for the cardio...but hey I am a cut-off and T-shirt kinda guy....someday I hope to be rich and can have a summer and winter residence...then again...mushroom clouds in the tropics are 'No good'... :beer:

Not to worry. Dick Cheney came out of his hole and shot a lawyer, so spring is almost here. We have flowers blooming in my front yard. I laugh at you, you Yankees.

Hobbit said:
Not to worry. Dick Cheney came out of his hole and shot a lawyer, so spring is almost here. We have flowers blooming in my front yard. I laugh at you, you Yankees.

Can't say I blame ya...I'm going out tomorrow and by some cut flowers at the store...I can't take anymore of shattered and her minions :rotflmao: anymore...need some fresh air!

archangel said:
Can't say I blame ya...I'm going out tomorrow and by some cut flowers at the store...<b>I can't take anymore of shattered and her minions :rotflmao: anymore</b>...need some fresh air!

Big baby. Why not stick to the thread we're both apart of, rather than dragging my name off to a totally, and completely unrelated one?

Stalker.

Shattered said:
Big baby. Why not stick to the thread we're both apart of, rather than dragging my name off to a totally, and completely unrelated one?

Stalker.
I should ding him for that. Perhaps he will admit a mistake?

Shattered said:

Stalker.

Am I one of your minions?

If not...can I be one..please..huh..huh..please..pretty please...

*cute little puppy dog eyes*

GotZoom said:
Am I one of your minions?

If not...can I be one..please..huh..huh..please..pretty please...

*cute little puppy dog eyes*

Honey, you are <u>THE</u> minion. :D

Kathianne said:
I should ding him for that. Perhaps he will admit a mistake?
Maybe not? Afterall, he started this thread...

GotZoom said:
Me doing the "I'm Shattered's minion" dance.

:dance:

<i>**chants**</i> I gotta Minion. I gotta Minion. I gotta Minion...

Kathianne said:
Maybe not? Afterall, he started this thread...

we may not agree on alot of political issues...but at least ya are fair..did I not make my case stating who the stalkers were? Just look at the above s&m comments!

Forum List

Back