hate.. Its whats for dinner

actsnoblemartin

I love Andrea & April
Mar 7, 2007
San Diego, CA
:cuckoo: Sometimes I wonder if some of the people on the far left in this country do other things besides hate bush, conservatives, and fellow liberals who dont agree with them, and if they do, are they thinking about how much they hate bush, conservatives and liberals who dont bow down fully to their agenda? :lol:

ah... Brainwashing... goes down smooth and i didnt have to think about it

:cuckoo: Sometimes I wonder if some of the people on the far left in this country do other things besides hate bush, conservatives, and fellow liberals who dont agree with them, and if they do, are they thinking about how much they hate bush, conservatives and liberals who dont bow down fully to their agenda? :lol:

ah... Brainwashing... goes down smooth and i didnt have to think about it

Kind of one-sided, don't you think? What would you call that moron family that head the Westboro Baptist Church? Or morons that protest murder bombing abortion clinics and murdering doctors and any patients that may be in there at the time?

Look at the threads where some conservatives promote the views of their favorites ... they not only attack and insult liberals, but also any conservatives who dare to question their choice(s) of candidates.

The street runs both ways.

Of course its one sides :badgrin:

but that besides the point.

I believe their are more hateful people on the left then on the right

Do i excuse hateful behavior on the right because I believe their is less of it, hell no.

I hold all haters, and criminals to the same account.

If someone wants to make a thread about righties, go ahead :)

Not everything has to be fair and equal 100%.

:)

Kind of one-sided, don't you think? What would you call that moron family that head the Westboro Baptist Church? Or morons that protest murder bombing abortion clinics and murdering doctors and any patients that may be in there at the time?

Look at the threads where some conservatives promote the views of their favorites ... they not only attack and insult liberals, but also any conservatives who dare to question their choice(s) of candidates.

The street runs both ways.

Forum List

Back