Hate in America

Democrats seem more in tune with live and let live than Republicans. Police your own morality. Don't watch the show if you find it offensive. What you do in your own bedroom is your business, as long as you aren't hurting anyone or breaking the law. Stop discriminating against gays because of your religious beliefs. Realize that not everyone buys into your fantasies. If our society is discriminating against gay people by not giving them the same rights, then that is wrong, no matter what your religion says about them.

Tell that nonsense to the smokers, dopers, gun owners, and deeply religious of this nation.

I say it's mostly nonsense if you cannot see the mote in the liberal's eyes just as easily as you (correctly) noted the mote in the eyes of the so called conservtives.

I feel like George Patten sometimes when posting here.

When asked what he'd do if he was facing the NAZI's on one side and the Soviets on the other...

His response?

I'd attack on both flanks.

We are, as people, being played like pawns against ourselves, folks.

The sooner some of you realize that all these "social issues" are nothing more than ways you are being manipulated and blinded to the truth of the matter, the sooner we can start facing down the clever bastards who are bankrupting this nation.

Tell that nonsense to the smokers, dopers, gun owners, and deeply religious of this nation.

I say it's mostly nonsense if you cannot see the mote in the liberal's eyes just as easily as you (correctly) noted the mote in the eyes of the so called conservtives.

I feel like George Patten sometimes when posting here.

When asked what he'd do if he was facing the NAZI's on one side and the Soviets on the other...

His response?

I'd attack on both flanks.

We are, as people, being played like pawns against ourselves, folks.

The sooner some of you realize that all these "social issues" are nothing more than ways you are being manipulated and blinded to the truth of the matter, the sooner we can start facing down the clever bastards who are bankrupting this nation.

I'm with you! I remember Al Gore's wife Tipper was trying to sensor Howard Stern and accuse video games of murder. Yes, they have their issues too.

I'm in! You are now my leader. I'll shut up and listen.:eusa_silenced:

Okay, let's look at what this guy was dealing with, shall we?

In other words, the man's life was falling apart and he was seeking some scapegoat group to blame for all his failings.

Happily, he had the "liberal" to blame it all on.

And so he killed some innocent scapegoats.

Lotta this kind of thing happening, folks.

This IS the kind of thing that happens when people are overstressed.

No stupid doesn't need encouragement.

But the people in charge of the shipwrck of state DO need to blame it on somebody and so LIBERALS (as we see here every day, incidently) are a very convenient scapegoat group for those who believe that the people in charge are never responsible for ANYTHING THEY ARE IN CHARGE OF, except whatever successes might be happening.

And don't get me wrong, here...the liberal partisans rationalize for the failings of liberalism, too.

Meanwhile, while both elites teams are fleecing the nation, they pit the PEOPLE against their neighbors.

Typical power and control methods in a shamocracy, I suppose.

This is another example of how media stresses a headline that will get people's attention (keep that media in business) regardless of the "riots of the ignorant" such misleading headlines cause. Money vs. the real story.

Democrats seem more in tune with live and let live than Republicans. Police your own morality. Don't watch the show if you find it offensive. What you do in your own bedroom is your business, as long as you aren't hurting anyone or breaking the law. Stop discriminating against gays because of your religious beliefs. Realize that not everyone buys into your fantasies. If our society is discriminating against gay people by not giving them the same rights, then that is wrong, no matter what your religion says about them.

I too am against discrimination of "gay people." However, I also stand up for the freedom of speech of religious people who correctly inform others that the Bible they believe in says that a man having sex with a man is immoral behavior. This same Bible teaches that gossip ("evil" speech about another) is totally immoral as well. And no one could get a job or rent a home if others were allowed to discriminate against those who gossip.

Forum List

Back