Hate, Division, Identity Politics, Character Assassination, Violence Come with a Price for THE DNC

The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
HATE & DIVISION using a WEDGE OF IDENTITY POLITICS & VIOLENCE & INTIMIDATION, RACE BAITING, & CHARACTER ASSASSINATION will get the LEFT exactly WHAT THEY DESERVE!

The DNC set another Record LOW for July vs. The GOP.

DNC $2.8 Million vs. RNC $10.2 Million

Democratic Implosion Continues As DNC Fundraising Hits 14 Year Low

DNC Fundraising for April 2017 Lowest Since 2009

DNC adds to debt after falling behind RNC in June fundraising

Analysis | The Democratic National Committee’s abysmal fundraising

Sanders sent $100,000 to DNC in May

RNC July fundraising numbers are nearly three times that of DNC

The numbers are striking. In June, the RNC raised $13.5 million to the DNC's $5.5 million. For 2017 so far, the RNC has raised $75.4 million to the DNC's $38.2 million.

The RNC started the year with $25.3 million in cash-on-hand. Now it has $44.7 million. The DNC started the year with $10.5 in cash-on-hand. Now, that has fallen to $7.5 million.

As of June 30, the RNC reported $0 in debt. The DNC reported $3.3 million in debt.

A look inside the numbers is even worse for the DNC. Looking at collections from small donors -- that is, those who contributed less than $200 -- the RNC raised $10.5 million in the months of May and June. The DNC raised $5.3 million from small donors in the same time period.

The RNC's money total is a record -- more than was raised in any previous non-presidential election year. That is true for June, and for all of 2017 as well. The $75.4 million raised this year compares to $55.4 million for the same period in 2015; to $51.2 for the same period in 2014; to $41.1 million for the same period in 2013, and so on going back.

No money for Resistance

THIS IS NOT FAKE NEWS.

You need look no further than the DNC chair to know why no one wants to give that little prick money. He looks and acts like an anorexic pervert.

For those keeping score. The most important number is cash on hand.
Why is this important? Because it is a building of a War Chest for THE RNC to Oust Dems in Senatorial, Representatives Races, and also Mount Challenges to GOP Establishment Politicians who are Obstructing The President's Agenda.

Current NUMBERS Factoring Party Debt as of JULY:

CASH ON HAND

RNC $54.9 Million

DNC $4.2 Million

TOTAL 2017 FUNDRAISING

RNC $85.6 Million

DNC $37.7 Million

I cannot wait to see The AUGUST NUMBERS to see how much more Damage THE LEFT has inflicted upon ITSELF!

By all means, keep rioting, calling everyone racists, picking on babies, tearing down statues, attacking the president 24-7 and inhaling tear gas.

And down to only holding 15 Governorships among the 50 states. Obviously Democrat Fake News isn't gonna report on it, but the Democratic Party is in shambles. As Wikileaks showed, it's one of the most corrupt institutions on earth. Possibly only the UN is a more corrupt failed entity.

Democratic leadership continues to boast about all their coming Landslide victories over the GOP, but it may not happen. That boast could prove to be pretty embarrassing for them. So despite what Democrat Fake News is feeding its Sheeple, the Democratic Party is very serious trouble. And if Wasserman-Schultz does go down, it could be proven once and for all that her and Clinton did rig their Party's Presidential Nomination process. So, there could be even more serious trouble coming for Democrats. Stay tuned.

I look at this thread......

EXACTLY HOW DID THIS END UP IN "GENERAL DISCUSSION"?

Is that a good thing.....or BAD?

Anyone Know?

I have only started posting here a few months ago.
Been political blogging for 20 years.

HATE & DIVISION using a WEDGE OF IDENTITY POLITICS & VIOLENCE & INTIMIDATION, RACE BAITING, & CHARACTER ASSASSINATION will get the LEFT exactly WHAT THEY DESERVE!

The DNC set another Record LOW for July vs. The GOP.

DNC $2.8 Million vs. RNC $10.2 Million

Democratic Implosion Continues As DNC Fundraising Hits 14 Year Low

DNC Fundraising for April 2017 Lowest Since 2009

DNC adds to debt after falling behind RNC in June fundraising

Analysis | The Democratic National Committee’s abysmal fundraising

Sanders sent $100,000 to DNC in May

RNC July fundraising numbers are nearly three times that of DNC

The numbers are striking. In June, the RNC raised $13.5 million to the DNC's $5.5 million. For 2017 so far, the RNC has raised $75.4 million to the DNC's $38.2 million.

The RNC started the year with $25.3 million in cash-on-hand. Now it has $44.7 million. The DNC started the year with $10.5 in cash-on-hand. Now, that has fallen to $7.5 million.

As of June 30, the RNC reported $0 in debt. The DNC reported $3.3 million in debt.

A look inside the numbers is even worse for the DNC. Looking at collections from small donors -- that is, those who contributed less than $200 -- the RNC raised $10.5 million in the months of May and June. The DNC raised $5.3 million from small donors in the same time period.

The RNC's money total is a record -- more than was raised in any previous non-presidential election year. That is true for June, and for all of 2017 as well. The $75.4 million raised this year compares to $55.4 million for the same period in 2015; to $51.2 for the same period in 2014; to $41.1 million for the same period in 2013, and so on going back.

No money for Resistance

THIS IS NOT FAKE NEWS.
No it's not fake news. It's also not correct news. I have a couple of issues here.
-First, you seem to connect the fundraising problems with the democrats going after Trump. Where in any of the links is that connection made? In fact one of your links says this. Democrats no longer have an incumbent president to help them raise money, after all. But Democrats also have the benefit of a uniquely powerful political bogeyman to raise money against. And in fact, while the DNC has struggled, House and Senate Democrats' campaign committees have actually narrowly outraised their GOP counterparts. Analysis | The Democratic National Committee’s abysmal fundraising.
-Second, for a president that ran against the system. The people that have the most to gain from that system (big business) seem to prefer the RNC. Something that give all those who voted for Trump on the premise of" drain the swamp" pause.
- Thirdly the whole premise, that the DNC is behind the unpopularity of the president is plain wrong. This president, is applauded whatever he does by his followers. If you want to appeal to a broader segment of the population though, saying and doing crazy stuff doesn't make you popular. The DNC doesn't need to character assassinate anyone. Trump is more than capable of doing that himself. The whole term fake news you feel to need to add at the last bit of your post says it all. This president has so much unflattering and morally corrupt tendencies that he needed to delegitimize those who oppose him by using that term on anyone who criticizes him.

You make a bunch of wild assed assumptions. Here is The Issue With THE LEFT. They think TRUMP is an ANOMALY.
You yourself just played THE CLASS WARFARE CARD.

Why?

Because you are in a bubble, like the rest of your party.
You have shut your ears to the cries of the common man, and taxpayer.

Look at SMALL DONATIONS Disparity.

"A look inside the numbers is even worse for the DNC. Looking at collections from small donors -- that is, those who contributed less than $200 -- the RNC raised $10.5 million in the months of May and June. The DNC raised $5.3 million from small donors in the same time period."

And THE DNC & Democrat Party, trying to get together focus groups so they can "UNDERSTAND THE COMMON MAN & MIDDLE AMERICA" points to the utter Rudderless SUCK The Wealthy LEFT Elite and your party are ADRIFT IN.

AUGUST NUMBERS WILL BE WORSE FOR YOU.

Keep funding the Fascists and Communists.

You are our best Fund Raising Campaign!

You make a bunch of wild assed assumptions. Here is The Issue With THE LEFT. They think TRUMP is an ANOMALY.

Why?

"A look inside the numbers is even worse for the DNC. Looking at collections from small donors -- that is, those who contributed less than $200 -- the RNC raised $10.5 million in the months of May and June. The DNC raised $5.3 million from small donors in the same time period."

And THE DNC & Democrat Party, trying to get together focus groups so they can "UNDERSTAND THE COMMON MAN & MIDDLE AMERICA" points to the utter Rudderless SUCK The Wealthy LEFT Elite and your party are ADRIFT IN.

Are you talking to me? If so I would like you trying to give a counterargument to my issues. Yelling at me living in a bubble doesn't count as a counterargument. The premise of this OP is not that the fundraising has dropped. Something I don't dispute. The premise is that it dropped because of how they treat Trump. It's your title I have issues with. I want you to make your case. As to my bubble. I have admitted that I'm wrong on several occasions on USMB. I concede certain points as a matter of course."Something I don't dispute." I have even reversed my position when I couldn't sustain mine. I have argued against people on my own side when I don't agree with their OP. Can you say the same?

The Democratic Party is in big trouble. Make no mistake about it. Down to only 15 Governors? That says it all about the current state of the Party. And it will be very interesting to see if Wasserman-Schultz goes down. Wikileaks showed that her and Clinton did rig the Party's Presidential Nomination. If she does go down, expect much bigger problems for the Democratic Party. So definitely stay tuned.

Why?

Are you talking to me? If so I would like you trying to give a counterargument to my issues. Yelling at me living in a bubble doesn't count as a counterargument. The premise of this OP is not that the fundraising has dropped. Something I don't dispute. The premise is that it dropped because of how they treat Trump. It's your title I have issues with. I want you to make your case. As to my bubble. I have admitted that I'm wrong on several occasions on USMB. I concede certain points as a matter of course."Something I don't dispute." I have even reversed my position when I couldn't sustain mine. I have argued against people on my own side when I don't agree with their OP. Can you say the same?
You made a bunch of poor assumptions.

1.) That only Big Business is interested in Trump, and that Big Business = Swamp.
Commerce is not EVIL. Just as in Life there are good and bad people, in Commerce there are ethical and unethical people. Same as in politics.

2.) That only the wealthy support Trump (primarily) when in fact small donations under $200 to the GOP out pace the DNC by 2-1.

3.) You claimed that he only speaks to his base and makes "Crazy Statements" when in fact, The President has been vindicated by every "crazy statement" he made that the media tried to roast him over. And it wasn't just "his base" that voted for him..... Many Democrats Crossed over and rejected Hillary Clinton in favor of President Trump.

And even now, Governors, Mayors, are changing Party Affiliations, just like their voters did. Just like the Swing States Did. How can a party not recognize that, and fail to see The Writing On The Wall?

Your party, and the people that support it, cannot seem to look past The Leftist Media Propaganda Machine at the ACTUAL FACTS.

You are believing your own propaganda, when what you need is a reformation, and an embracing of THE TRUTH. The Truth & Facts I posted in My Title.

And The Facts say.......The Left is who is speaking to THEIR RADICAL BASE and Magnifying their message, while Ignoring the JFK-Carter Democrats & Independents.

That's gonna sting in 2018 and 2020.
And you are already hemorrhaging now.
You'll be limping by 2018, crawling by 2020, and you may be given your last rites by 2024.

If The BLIND, LEAD THE BLIND....
The both shall fall in to THE DITCH.

Last edited:

Why?

1.) That only Big Business is interested in Trump, and that Big Business = Swamp.
Commerce is not EVIL. Just as in Life there are good and bad people, in Commerce there are ethical and unethical people. Same as in politics.

2.) That only the wealthy support Trump (primarily) when in fact small donations under $200 to the GOP out pace the DNC by 2-1.

3.) You claimed that he only speaks to his base and makes "Crazy Statements" when in fact, The President has been vindicated by every "crazy statement" he made that the media tried to roast him over. And it wasn't just "his base" that voted for him..... Many Democrats Crossed over and rejected Hillary Clinton in favor of President Trump.

And even now, Governors, Mayors, are changing Party Affiliations, just like their voters did. Just like the Swing States Did. How can a party not recognize that, and fail to see The Writing On The Wall?

Your party, and the people that support it, cannot seem to look past The Leftist Media Propaganda Machine at the ACTUAL FACTS.

You are believing your own propaganda, when what you need is a reformation, and an embracing of THE TRUTH. The Truth & Facts I posted in My Title.

And The Facts say.......The Left is who is speaking to THEIR RADICAL BASE and Magnifying their message, while Ignoring the JFK-Carter Democrats & Independents.

You'll be limping by 2018, crawling by 2020, and you may be given your last rites by 2024.

1. Define swamp then for me? I'll give you who I think is the swamp. The swamp to me is big business, because they fund political campaigns. They in term have to protect the interests of big business. Who to you is the swamp? For now the only definition that I can discern from you is, everyone who opposes Trump.
2. The only figures I found in my admittedly very brief search for small donations is for 2017. Making grand conclusions on that bases is wrong. It's also wrong to immediately leap to the conclusion that opposition to Trump is the reason donations drop. It is the reason I have problems with your post.
3. What vindication you see? You take the indices of small donor donation as a measure of Trump's popularity. While the actual indices of polls is totally ignored
Gallup Daily: Trump Job Approval
If you are right and Trump is getting vindicated no polls show it. I'm willing to accept that Trump gets more small donations. Are those donations given by a relative small portion of die hard supporters or a broader portion is the question?
4. I didn't claim just his base voted for him. A lot of people who voted for him were motivated by dissolution of Washington and a perceived decline of their situation. Something that I understand. I'm claiming that a lot of the people who voted for him, now regret their decision as ALL polls show.

Last edited:

Why?

1. Define swamp then for me? I'll give you who I think is the swamp. The swamp to me is big business, because they fund political campaigns. They in term have to protect the interests of big business. Who to you is the swamp? For now the only definition that I can discern from you is, everyone who opposes Trump.
2. The only figures I found in my admittedly very brief search for small donations is for 2017. Making grand conclusions on that bases is wrong. It's also wrong to immediately leap to the conclusion that opposition to Trump is the reason donations drop. It is the reason I have problems with your post.
3. What vindication you see? You take the indices of small donor donation as a measure of Trump's popularity. While the actual indices of polls is totally ignored
If you are right and Trump is getting vindicated no polls show it. I'm willing to accept that Trump gets more small donations. Are those donations given by a relative small portion of die hard supporters or a broader portion is the question?
4. I didn't claim just is base voted for him. A lot of people who voted for him were motivated by dissolution of Washington and a perceived decline of their situation. Something that I understand. I'm claiming that a lot of the people who voted for him, now regret their decision as ALL polls show.

I can't even read past the first item you listed, as it is pronounced from a MYOPIC SOCIALIST Point of View, from the pulpit of a Collectivist Clergyman.

The Swamp are The Establishment Politicians on The Left & Right who are corrupt and serve their own interests over The Interests of The People.

So you launch in to your speech, beginning with a logical fallacy which I refuted and you failed to even attempt to support your point.

Do you want me to enumerate the NUMBER OF FACTS I have posted in this thread?
I fail to see one fact from you to support any of your "OPINIONS"

Keep wearing those collectivist glasses. The only way they'll ever come in to focus is if The Left "FUNDAMENTALLY CHANGES AMERICA" in to a SOCIALIST DYSTOPIA.

Polls are worthless, unless you are talking about these kind...

iu

Why?

4. I didn't claim just is base voted for him. A lot of people who voted for him were motivated by dissolution of Washington and a perceived decline of their situation. Something that I understand. I'm claiming that a lot of the people who voted for him, now regret their decision as ALL polls show.

I can't even read past the first item you listed, as it is pronounced from a MYOPIC SOCIALIST Point of View, from the pulpit of a Collectivist Clergyman.

The Swamp are The Establishment Politicians on The Left & Right who are corrupt and serve their own interests over The Interests of The People.

So you launch in to your speech, beginning with a logical fallacy which I refuted and you failed to even attempt to support your point.

Keep wearing those collectivist glasses. The only way they'll ever come in to focus is if The Left "FUNDAMENTALLY CHANGES AMERICA" in to a SOCIALIST DYSTOPIA.

iu
Sure give me those facts. And then give me a reasoning for your assertion that those facts are because the people don't like opposition to Trump. It quite literally is something I asked of you every single post.

I can't even read past the first item you listed
My first item was a question. Define the swamp? I didn't know wanting clarity was that difficult.

Why?

iu
Sure give me those facts. And then give me a reasoning for your assertion that those facts are because the people don't like opposition to Trump. It quite literally is something I asked of you every single post.

My first item was a question. Define the swamp? I didn't know wanting clarity was that difficult.
Scroll to the top of the thread and start counting.

iu

Scroll to the top of the thread and start counting.
you seem to connect the fundraising problems with the democrats going after Trump. Where in any of the links is that connection made?

The premise is that it dropped because of how they treat Trump. It's your title I have issues with.

t's also wrong to immediately leap to the conclusion that opposition to Trump is the reason donations drop.

And then give me a reasoning for your assertion that those facts are because the people don't like opposition to Trump.
Why don't you answer my question first, lord knows I've asked enough. It's something I've noticed. I have given a counterargument of almost every single argument you've made. You don't answer even direct questions. We both seem to follow different rules. Your rules are those of someone who isn't willing to conversate so you deflect and ignore. Mine are those of someone who has respect for different opinions. I like debating bit this isn't it.

Forum List

Back