Hate Crimes

Sundance508

Gold Member
May 24, 2016
N.Y. claims they want to go after hate crimes......well first of all we must consider what group is responsible for most hate crimes?

Is it the KKK....no. Is it The White Nationalists....no. Is it the White Supremacists...no. Is it disgruntled and angry Veterans...no. Is it racist white Southerners...No. Is it angry white men? ...no. Is it the Trump supporters...No.

Thus..........why would anyone believe they are serious?

NY Governor Andrew Cuomo Announces Plan to Fight Anti-Semitism

BTW....for the clueless................New FBI Stats: Blacks More Likely To Commit Hate Crimes Than Any Other Race

These thugs just vandalized a Jewish Cemetary in St. Louis......no one wants to talk about that...most especially liberal jews.

"Hate Crimes" were invented to get around the double Jeopardy clause of the constitution. This was needed because some jurisdictions would not convict white people for crimes against blacks due to the "good ol' boy system".
The concept of "hate Crimes" should be unnecessary.

Crimes are by nature; against the law. Someone's feelings are nobody's business. Nor are feelings are matter of law. How this ever made it to the books, is mind boggling.

I support the notion of hate crime legislation, because an attack based upon race, ethnicity or sexual orientation affects an entire community, all the individuals making up such having to live in fear.

Unfortunately, this concept has been undermined by leftist identity politics, where it is the identity of the perp that really defines whether or not it is considered a hate crime rather than the identity of the chosen victims. Black and Muslim hate crimes are ignored out of political correctness, while those arising from whites are treated with special scrutiny as well as publicity.

With a vicious antisemite ready to head the Democratic party, I only expect this tendency to become even more entrenched.

I support the notion of hate crime legislation, because an attack based upon race, ethnicity or sexual orientation affects an entire community, all the individuals making up such having to live in fear.

Unfortunately, this concept has been undermined by leftist identity politics, where it is the identity of the perp that really defines whether or not it is considered a hate crime rather than the identity of the chosen victims. Black and Muslim hate crimes are ignored out of political correctness, while those arising from whites are treated with special scrutiny as well as publicity.

With a vicious antisemite ready to head the Democratic party, I only expect this tendency to become even more entrenched.
I don't see how that differs from serial criminals. Like serial rapists, and serial killers. Who have a set of paramerters by which they select their victims.

I don't see how that differs from serial criminals. Like serial rapists, and serial killers. Who have a set of paramerters by which they select their victims.
Additionally I find hate crimes legislation a violation of protection against cruel and unusual punishment.

How many people are "White Nationalists"? Really? 10? 11? This is nonsense.

N.Y. claims they want to go after hate crimes......well first of all we must consider what group is responsible for most hate crimes?

Is it the KKK....no. Is it The White Nationalists....no. Is it the White Supremacists...no. Is it disgruntled and angry Veterans...no. Is it racist white Southerners...No. Is it angry white men? ...no. Is it the Trump supporters...No.

Thus..........why would anyone believe they are serious?

NY Governor Andrew Cuomo Announces Plan to Fight Anti-Semitism

BTW....for the clueless................New FBI Stats: Blacks More Likely To Commit Hate Crimes Than Any Other Race

These thugs just vandalized a Jewish Cemetary in St. Louis......no one wants to talk about that...most especially liberal jews.
I'm shocked! Shocked I tell you!

I was sure all hate crimes were committed by white males sas rapes are the lot of white college students!

Maybe I should put down the Rolling Stone and stop watching CNN.

The fake alphabet media has been deluding folks for years.....many still are deceived by them. According to abc,nbc,cbs and the clinton news network blacks are the victims cuz their great,great grandaddys were slaves......thus they are excused in general and too often in particular.

All crime affects the community in which it occurred.
I don't believe in hate crime. It's no less a crime to kill my daughter than it is to kill a black or gay daughter

All crime affects the community in which it occurred.
I don't believe in hate crime. It's no less a crime to kill my daughter than it is to kill a black or gay daughter

The biggest problem with the so called hate crime law is that it is not applied evenly....aka.....blacks committ most of the hate crimes but are rarely charged with it....and another irony regarding this is that Jewish lawyers and liberals are the ones mainly responsible for the hate crime legislation but look who attacks the jews...physically and verbally...the negroes. It got so bad in brookling(blacks attacking jews) that kahane formed the jewish defense league....but of course the fake news aka the alphabet media refused to cover it.

'
If Chaim Amalek had his way, no one would know that mobs of black people are attacking and beating and robbing Jews in the New York area.

Or that they shout anti-Semitic epithets.

Or that they target Jews because “they don’t fight back.”

“Such information can only serve to heighten racial tensions between these two groups,” said Amalek, an alias for New York video blogger Luke Ford. “Let us all look beyond the issue of race (in any event a mere social construct) and instead celebrate our diversity.”

Read more at Black mobs now beating Jews in New York

Black mobs now beating Jews in New York

I think that maybe the concept of hate crime is not necessary.
I mean if you kill somebody there's no difference if you kill him because he's white or black or because you hate for his looks or because he's richer than you.
A crime is just a crime to me :)

I think that maybe the concept of hate crime is not necessary.
I mean if you kill somebody there's no difference if you kill him because he's white or black or because you hate for his looks or because he's richer than you.
A crime is just a crime to me :)

That is the way it should be and the way it was until the liberals were able to politizize our criminal justice system....aka makes excuses for Negro criminals and divide the nation by striking down the equality of the criminal justice system aka making some(negroes)more equal than others....just about every person who is charged with a hate crime is someone who for whatever reason struck out against a negro....again look at all the Jews attacked by blacks.....yet they never or very rarely get charged with a hate crime...what happend to our long tradition and contention everyone is equal before the law?

The hate crime legislation essentially enabled legal racism in our criminal justice system by saying we must protect one group more than others (negroes) because of their skin color.

The labeling of hate crimes has become so politicized and ill-defined that the entire concept is unworkable.

Read more at: Hate-Crime Legislation Is a Good Idea That Went Bad

Last edited:
LIBs will 'politicize' which end a person eats their hot dog from.
Seriously!
They are literally insane.

Hate crime laws all need repealed. That's just a step towards the liberal Utopia where the state dictates what you say, think, and do.

Look at Canada and the UK. They have hate crime laws.

:badgrin: Hate crime laws in The Great White North. How silly can they be?

A crime is a crime and should be punished accordingly.

Sweden is scary beyond all imagining.
That's all you had to say... scary beyond all imagining.
:)

Forum List

Back