Hate crime?

Oderint dum metuant? Let them hate so long as they fear. We hate illegal aliens because we fear them, it's sort of why people are against them, del me boyo. We fear them because they aren't exactly happy-go-lucky live and let live "immigrants". Not even close. But clue me in, besides all the crap you dredge up on the Internet, what positive glowing PERSONAL experiences you have had with flesh and blood illegal aliens? I'm sure you must have ton of them to offset all the evil sh*t the rest of us mediocre plebes are forces to deal with.

Oderint dum metuant? Let them hate so long as they fear. We hate illegal aliens because we fear them, it's sort of why people are against them, del me boyo. We fear them because they aren't exactly happy-go-lucky live and let live "immigrants". Not even close. But clue me in, besides all the crap you dredge up on the Internet, what positive glowing PERSONAL experiences you have had with flesh and blood illegal aliens? I'm sure you must have ton of them to offset all the evil sh*t the rest of us mediocre plebes are forces to deal with.

Why do you fear illegal aliens? It has to be more than just them being "happy-go-lucky live and let live immigrants".

Personally I don't fear them nor anyone for that matter. One reason I'm against anyone coming to this country illegally is the fact that it's "illegal". Has nothing to do with hate or fear. So please don't use "we" because you speak for no one but yourself.

let me repeat the question.

tissue?

Hello, Del. Does that new avatar mean you finally pulled your head out of ...the sand? Or you just like like grotesque evolutionary throwbacks because they need love too? Illegal aliens need love, too. Illegal aliens are not fleeing persecution or pogroms, they are not being rounded up by ICE as if they were the Gestapo being sent to Awshwitz or Treblinka. NO, they just are deported. The sorry fate they get means they get to go back to that third world economic Chernobyl they sprouted from, boyo. Man, that sucks, being punished for breaking laws and all that. It's so totally fair and all. Why would we be pissed off at illegals? Like YOU would know.

Forum List

Back