Hate Crime?

Those are the 3 i'm going to pay for a trip to Sandpoint to kill them a piece of shit Jew. Shouldn't be too hard for them to find you, just look for the hook nose and the 10 tons of weight on his shoulders from siding with the enemy.

OCA, you are more then welcome to come up to Sandpoint ID. A few weeks up here might remind you of what it is like to be a civilized White man.

Asswipe i've been to Idaho and gotta tell you, hillbillies, green teeth and overalls don't cut it for me. Also i'm not into the shaved head look either. You just insulate yourself there so you don't have to face your insecurities in the real world. You are a joke. Why don't you fight and degrade women some more big man?

Originally posted by OCA
Asswipe i've been to Idaho and gotta tell you, hillbillies, green teeth and overalls don't cut it for me. Also i'm not into the shaved head look either.
But no crime.

Originally posted by Big D
But no crime.

Also no life, no opportunities for advancement. But its a tradeoff right D? Your kids will leave you at 18 and never return to racist daddy. Hey they've always got a place to stay here in the beautiful D.C. suburbs, i'll start a home for children mentally abused by racist fathers.

Originally posted by OCA
Also no life, no opportunities for advancement. But its a tradeoff right D? Your kids will leave you at 18 and never return to racist daddy. Hey they've always got a place to stay here in the beautiful D.C. suburbs, i'll start a home for children mentally abused by racist fathers.
What opportunities do you think my kids are missing?

Lets see when was the last time they attended a play or broadway show? When was the last time they saw Democracy in action like I can any day of the week here in the Nations capital? When was the last time they weren't brainwashed down at the local cafe by the local idiot who didn't graduate middle school? You cannot compare social, economic, entertainment and life enriching opportunities between you place and mine with any sense of intellectual honesty.

Forum List

Back