Hate Crime

A British youth of Asian descent is attacked by a group of white youths. The next day, he and his friends go looking for "white boys". They find Kriss Donald, aged 15. They abduct him, drive him around for several hours, stab him 13 times, set him on fire and leave him to die.

This is not simple assault. Hate crime law sends a message that racially aggravated violence will not be tolerated.

Last edited:
The topic came up on another thread. Some people are opposed to there being a special category for bias motivated crimes.

I support hate crime legislation. What are your views?

I oppose hate crime legislation.

All victims deserve equal treatment under the law. Just because a white man is beaten half to death and no racial or homophobic slurs were used during the beating does not mean that he deserves less consideration by the courts and/or the investigating departments than the black man that was beaten half to death while the assholes that beat him used racial slurs.

Both victims deserve equal satisfaction.

Immie

Of course you oppose it.

A British youth of Asian descent is attacked by a group of white youths. The next day, he and his friends go looking for "white boys". They find Kriss Donald, aged 15. They abduct him, drive him around for several hours, stab him 13 times, set him on fire and leave him to die.

This is not simple assault. Hate crime law sends a message that racially aggravated violence will not be tolerated.

no, it's murder.

you give boxes of rocks a bad name

The topic came up on another thread. Some people are opposed to there being a special category for bias motivated crimes.

I support hate crime legislation. What are your views?

All victims deserve equal treatment under the law. Just because a white man is beaten half to death and no racial or homophobic slurs were used during the beating does not mean that he deserves less consideration by the courts and/or the investigating departments than the black man that was beaten half to death while the assholes that beat him used racial slurs.

Immie

Of course you oppose it.

And of course you believe that you are special therefore any crimes against you or people who are special like you deserve better treatment than me.

Immie

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Two white teenagers in Mississippi are looking for a black man to assault. They run over James Anderson, he later dies in the hospital.

This is a hate crime.

Immie

Of course you oppose it.

And of course you believe that you are special therefore any crimes against you or people who are special like you deserve better treatment than me.

Immie
This has nothing to do with me personally. When Morris Dees shut down Tom Metzger's Aryan Resistance after his skinheads killed an Ethiopian man in Portland in a racially motivated murder, I was sold on the need for hate crime legislation. I lived in that community, and I know how we were affected by this crime.

Last edited:
Two white teenagers in Mississippi are looking for a black man to assault. They run over James Anderson, he later dies in the hospital.

This is a hate crime.

No, it is murder and those two deserve as much time in prison, hopefully life as they would if the were black and Mr. Anderson was white or if both were of the same color.

Immie

This is a hate crime.
THERE IS USUALLY HATE INVOLVED IN ANY VIOLENT CRIME!!libbs just like to legislate what is and is not hate....

This is a hate crime.

No, it is murder and those two deserve as much time in prison, hopefully life as they would if the were black and Mr. Anderson was white or if both were of the same color.

Immie

Motive is important in sentencing for crime.

This is a hate crime.

Immie

Yes, yes, yes, we all know and the only victim who gets no consideration is the straight white male from the ages of 12 to 49. Everyone else claims special privileges.

Immie

Hate crime is identity crime. Hate crime targets a person for something that is unchangeable or fundamental to that person's self.

Mulageta Seraw was beaten to death for no other reason than the color of his skin. This is a hate crime.

Immie

Yes, yes, yes, we all know and the only victim who gets no consideration is the straight white male from the ages of 12 to 49. Everyone else claims special privileges.

Immie

If the straight white male is killed for no other reason than he is a straight white man that is a hate crime. It's amazing to me that people who consider themselves free of bias, have a problem with hate crime law.

Lillian Sossiko, a nine year old mixed race child, black and Russian, is stabbed in the neck, by two skinheads who manage the time to paint swastikas and graffiti and claim, "we did it, get out of here." That is a hate crime.

Last edited:

Immie

If the straight white male is killed for no other reason than he is a straight white man that is a hate crime. It's amazing to me that people who consider themselves free of bias, have a problem with hate crime law.

free of bias doesn't mean free of intelligence.
:eusa_shhh:

Immie

But, he gets no special consideration, because he is a straight white male.

Only special people are entitled to special treatment.

Also, I have a problem whenever arrogant people think that they have more rights than everyone else.

Immie

Last edited:

Immie

But, he gets no special consideration, because he is a straight white male.

Only special people are entitled to special treatment.

Also, I have a problem whenever arrogant people think that they have more rights than everyone else.

Immie

You have a problem with me, Immie, because I am passionately committed to seeing hate crime prosecuted.

You don't understand the historical context. Do you know it was once LEGAL to rape black women?

A man only wants to rape women, hate crime?

Lesbian activist gang raped, brutally beaten, stabbed 25 times because of her political activities.

Not only was the victim affected but the entire gay community. This is a hate crime, not simple rape or murder.

Three civil rights workers are killed by a Klans man in Mississippi. 41 years later, he is finally convicted.

This is a hate crime.

A man only wants to rape women, hate crime?

Lesbian activist gang raped, brutally beaten, stabbed 25 times because of her political activities.

Not only was the victim affected but the entire gay community. This is a hate crime, not simple rape or murder.
So shes more important then any other woman who was raped the same way?

Forum List

Back