HATE CRIME: Two NEGROES Murder Elderly WHITE Couple in Brutal Home Invasion (Both Sho

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
HATE CRIME: Two NEGROES Murder Elderly WHITE Couple in Brutal Home Invasion (Both Shot in the Head)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCUtl0YDKEY]HATE CRIME: Two Black Males Murder Elderly White Couple in Brutal Home Invasion - YouTube[/ame]

Higgins now suspect in Bouwman case | WOOD TV8

KENTWOOD, Mich. (WOOD) - Kentwood police are now classifying Javonte Higgins a suspect in the slayings of David and Vivian Bouwman. Higgins is not yet in custody.This comes days after Higgins and another, as-yet-unidentified man were deemed "persons of interest" in the Jan. 5 killings of the Bouwmans inside their home on Stowevalley Drive in Princeton Estates.

-----(Snip)-----
Higgins, 22, is described as a 5-foot-6, 160-pound black man with black hair and brown eyes. He sustained serious injuries to his hips when he crashed an allegedly stolen car in Wyoming in December, authorities say, and now walks with a severe limp.

-----(Snip)-----

The death certificates revealed David Bouwman, 81, was shot in the head, neck and chest. His 80-year-old wife Vivian was shot in the head and the neck. Both died within minutes.

We're right next door to Kentwood, MI so lots of media coverage here. Someone mentioned to me last night they apprehended the black dude hiding out in Chicago, but haven't checked that out anywhere.

Was I the only one who mistakenly read that Higgins sustained serious injuries to his lips when he crashed the "allegedly stolen" car he was driving?

It is bestial crime. We shouldnt exploit it though to generalise the Black African Community. They deserve harshest punishment by the Law

It is a bestial crime, however if you don't believe in hate crimes, why should "they" and only "they" deserve the harshest punishment by the Law.

• Banned
It is bestial crime. We shouldnt exploit it though to generalise the Black African Community. They deserve harshest punishment by the Law

It is a bestial crime, however if you don't believe in hate crimes, why should "they" and only "they" deserve the harshest punishment by the Law.

Everyone that does such a crime deserves to be punished.

Doesn't matter what race...This is what we must do as a society.

Yes that is correct. Too bad you really don't believe that.

Why do you say that? I just don't see why we should cover up the fact that blacks do 5 times per capita more. Treat every equal!

I want to protect innocent people. We're better off being honest.

Why do you say that? I just don't see why we should cover up the fact that blacks do 5 times per capita more. Treat every equal!

Because you never highlight any other type of crime. You specifically point out black criminals and then collectively attribute that to every black person. You don't even point black on black crime (which is far more common) or any other criminal, at all as if they don't exist.

This is wrong when other blacks to do it to whites (I'll give you that) and you're wrong by doing it, CONSTANTLY. This makes you no better than the blacks you "don't hate" when it comes to double standards.

You said blacks murder 7 and 8 times more in other posts. So, which is it?

No, you don't care at all. If you did, you would care about all crime that happens, and you would at least have one solution to lessen crime. But that won't happen because in your world, all blacks are represented by their criminals and stereotypes and white criminals and stereotypes are insignificant isolated incidences .

You're not honest you're as disingenuous as Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson (My "supposed" leaders)

Last edited:

Because you never highlight any other type of crime. You specifically point out black criminals and then collectively attribute that to every black person. You don't even point black on black crime (which is far more common) or any other criminal, at all as if they don't exist.

This is wrong when other blacks to do it to whites (I'll give you that) and you're wrong by doing it, CONSTANTLY. This makes you no better than the blacks you "don't hate" when it comes to double standards.

You said blacks murder 7 and 8 times more in other posts. So, which is it?

No, you don't care at all. If you did, you would care about all crime that happens, and you would at least have one solution to lessen crime. But that won't happen because in your world, all blacks are represented by their criminals and stereotypes and white criminals and stereotypes are insignificant isolated incidences .

You're not honest you're as disingenuous as Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson (My "supposed" leaders)

the difference is that Al and Jesse ( and Barack Obama) can practice their brand of racism openly and profitably.

so until that stops don't even discuss double standards

Lets talk Rooney rule as well.

"The death certificates revealed David Bouwman, 81, was shot in the head, neck and chest. His 80-year-old wife Vivian was shot in the head and the neck. Both died within minutes."

Three shots to the vitals on one and two shots to the vitals on the other. I would guess they were dead within seconds. This was no random attack. It was a planned killing. Better see who was inheriting the fortune.

Oh bullshit. If a white person murdered an elderly black couple, you would probably want the killer to receive a medal for killing what you believe to be 'negro scum'.

You racist piece of shit, Matthew.

Forum List

Back