Hate Crime Bill Set to Pass?

It's a terrible way to make a living. I could wish for nothing better for Nik to experience.

Have a nice life Nik. :lol:

Sucks for you if you picked something to go into that you hate. I actually enjoy it.

That tells me an infinite amount about you. More than you could possibly suspect.

Oh brilliant internet psychologist. Do tell me what infinite founts of wisdom and information you got from me from that one sentence, that a poor mortal like me just couldn't suspect.

Tone down the arrogance a bit, jackass. You really aren't that insightful.

As have I. Only, as an attorney. Now, how exactly were demeaning the attorneys that work in Legal Services?

Good for you. And your second sentence is incoherent.

Because there is somehow a glut of attorneys from top law schools looking to work for legal aid?

Their law schools weren't good enough for you Nik. Or, perhaps you think that if you go to a "top law school" your brain is better. Is that the argument you're making?

Why don't you just come right out with it instead of beating around the bush?

Sucks for you if you picked something to go into that you hate. I actually enjoy it.

That tells me an infinite amount about you. More than you could possibly suspect.

Oh brilliant internet psychologist. Do tell me what infinite founts of wisdom and information you got from me from that one sentence, that a poor mortal like me just couldn't suspect.

Whatever Nik. Have nice life. You're one to talk about arrogance. You're only miffed that I'm acting more arrogant than you. LOL

Way to avoid answering the question. There isn't a glut of attorneys from top law schools in this field. If you had ever done any public service work, you'd know that.

Wow, you're an inspiration to us all. Thank heavens for selfless public servants like you. From the top law schools, of course.

:lol:

Last edited:
As have I. Only, as an attorney. Now, how exactly were demeaning the attorneys that work in Legal Services?

Good for you. And your second sentence is incoherent.

Because there is somehow a glut of attorneys from top law schools looking to work for legal aid?

Their law schools weren't good enough for you Nik. Or, perhaps you think that if you go to a "top law school" your brain is better. Is that the argument you're making?

Why don't you just come right out with it instead of beating around the bush?

Umm, yes. People who go to top law schools are generally smarter. Having taught people who scored a wide variety of scores on the LSAT, I am pretty confident of that fact.

Whatever Nik. Have nice life. You're one to talk about arrogance. You're only miffed that I'm acting more arrogant than you. LOL

I will. And its not arrogance, its simple fact. There is a reason why biglaw recruits from the top law schools, and why you can't get in at a lesser school unless you are in the top 10-20% of your class.

Way to avoid answering the question. There isn't a glut of attorneys from top law schools in this field. If you had ever done any public service work, you'd know that.

Wow, you're an inspiration to us all. Thank heavens for selfless public servants like you. From the top law schools, of course.

:lol:

Not really. Lots of people are doing what I do. Just not enough.

Not really. Lots of people are doing what I do. Just not enough.

I suspect that has to do more with the recession than any selflessness on your part.

If I were ever to practice law, unlikely at this point in my life because I'd have to go back to school and start all over again at the bottom of the pile, I'd go into prosecution.

You're only miffed that I'm acting more arrogant than you. LOL

Isn't that an individual sport in the Attorney Olympics?

Funny that you couldn't find time to post in the other hate crimes thread where you got your ass handed to you, but have the time to spew your bullshit here when its just personal insults.

i must have missed the part where somebody got their ass handed to them.
:rofl:

but you were telling us how brilliant you are....
sorry for the interruption.
carry on.
i'm hanging on your every word.

I will. And its not arrogance, its simple fact. There is a reason why biglaw recruits from the top law schools, and why you can't get in at a lesser school unless you are in the top 10-20% of your class.

Catz -- don't bother with this one. He's thoroughly indoctrinated. He might be able to recover his mind in 5 years or so, if he really tries. Doubtful though. He says he "really likes it" that's a sure sign he won't be recovering soon.

Forum List

Back