Hate Crime Bill Set to Pass?

I wasn't talking about a specific law, I was talking about a certain type of talking, and thinking. One that if you aren't trained in it, its very hard to do. That and theres no point in speaking purely logically here. People won't get it, and besides that its not effective unless you start from the ground up.

you see, there is the arrogance i spoke of. you think you are so fucking smart and that your logic is the only true logic.

Umm, no, I make logical mistakes as well. But yes, there is only one true logic. I also don't make that many of them.

I wasn't talking about the law, I was talking about logic.

your arrogance is going to get the best of you. just because someone doesn't think like you, does not mean they are not a lawyer.

See what you meant to say is that just because someone isn't a lawyer doesn't mean they can't think like me. Instead you incorrectly reversed the sufficient and the necessary conditions here.

it is the height of stupidity and arrogance to claim someone on the internet, whom you've never met, never seen practice law, is either a lousy lawyer, or went to a fucked up lawschool....you obviously have a god complex and if you don't change it, you won't go far.

When did I claim anyone was a lousy lawyer? And I claimed someone went to a fucked up law school in the context of...wait for it...him explaining how his law school was fucked up. Yes, truly the height of arrogance.

Is it perhaps as arrogant as doubting whether someone on the internet, whom you've never met, etc, etc, has ever been to law school, as you and Catz did?

Or perhapsas arrogant presuming to give advice to someone on the internet as you've been attempting to do?

Or perhaps as arrogant as attempting to describe my entire psyche as Tech attempted to do?

Yeah. But I'm the arrogant one here :lol::lol:

Actually, I wasn't saying my law school was fucked up, I was explaining that I had leftwing nut professors. You had the same, but you thought of that as a feature rather than being fucked up.

Again, how many times do I have to say this, it was not about you. I realize that is a shock to your ego, but it really isn't all about you. The views you express were symptomatic of a larger phenomenon. All I did was point that out. You chose to personalize it and make it all about you. Not that my intent was to exclude you from the group I was discussing, I intended to include you, but I know nothing of your psyche nor do I care analyze it.

I tried to wish you a nice life and get you to move along, but you just had to come back for more and more. I see from how the thread progressed that pretty much everyone but you eventually got the same opinion of you. Congrats on being obvious and consistent.

Forum List

Back