Hate America?

America: The evil empire. We saved the world during ww2. Do we have to save it again?
To all you America haters: Put a fence around America with one gate and open that gate. Which way will the people go? I wonder.
Anywhere you live on this planet if you have a sick child or a child that needs an expensive operation, come to America. We will make that child well again for free. Then go back to your country and raise your child to hate America so in 20 years he or she can come back and plant a bomb.
Come to America and get a college education on a student visa and go back to your country and hate America.
Come to America and learn how to fly a plane. Then go back to your hotel rooms and cover a picture of a women that is not covering her face right after you got back from a strip joint.
Muslim, shmuslim. They need to find better ways to spend thier time.
Typical Muslim morning: " Hey Acbeal what do you want to do today? Let's make a bomb and kill people."
Next morning, Hey Acbeal what do you want to do today? Let's make a bigger bomb and kill more people"
Don't get me wrong, I don't think every Muslim thinks this way but you can't notice a pattern.

Originally posted by Felix

LoL. U Americans dont know what is goin on at the rest of the world. U just see ur own country. ok thats good, but than do all ur fuck*n wars in ur own country.

I hope WW3 will be USA vs the rest of the world. Would like to see ur bodies hangin on every Lantern and tree. U r not the only country with mass destruction weapons. Oh how funny must a Nuclear bomb over Los Angeles be.

Im talkin for the whole German and France folk.
(read more foreign Newspapers and u will see how Bush is lying every day to u)
I am a liberal

PISS be upon Allah.

The world against the free people is a nice thought. You wouldn't be a liberal Muslim would you?

It probably would be best if you crawl back into your cave under a rock in Mecca. At least there you can hate those who can destroy you and your ilk in the blink of an eye.

Forum List

Back