Hate: A Democrat Value?

MtnBiker

Sep 28, 2003
Rocky Mountains
<center><h1><a href=http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2005/1/30/104654.shtml>Dean: 'I Hate Republicans'</a></h1></center>

The front-runner in the race to head up the so-called party of compassion and understanding said unabashedly on Saturday that he "hates" the opposition.

"I hate the Republicans and everything they stand for," former Vermont Gov. Howard Dean told Democrats gathered at a Manhattan hotel, in quotes picked up by the New York Daily News.

He and six other candidates came to address the final DNC forum before the Feb. 12 vote for chairman.
Dean said that despite his hatred for the GOP, he "admires" their discipline and their organization.

But he cautioned his Democratic audience that their party shouldn't become "Republican lite."

"We can talk about our faith, but we cannot change our faith," he said. "We need to be people of conviction."

Aaarrrggghh!!

I say if he becomes the DNC Chairman after his first fundraiser he is arrested for a hate crime. :D

Can you imagine if Trent Lott or Denny Hastert said 'they hate democrats and everything they stand for?'

nuff said.

Kathianne said:
Can you imagine if Trent Lott or Denny Hastert said 'they hate democrats and everything they stand for?'

nuff said.

They would be doing community service in an anger management program.

MtnBiker said:
They would be doing community service in an anger management program.

They would be driven from office. The dems definately practice 'leave no prisoners behind.'

Forum List

Back