Hatch’s had enough from groups tied to tea party

Just remember Scott Brown and the taking of the KENNEDY SEAT.

Just think of all the Conservative Governors elected in this LAST ELECTION.

They Tea Party is here and they are coming for YOU..Rino Republican and all Sleazy Progressive Democrats Commies.:lol:
Yes, and they're all so popular now.

This spat comes at a time when Hatch has no declared challenger but still has faced repeated criticisms from these tea party-affiliated groups, which argue that he is not conservative enough…

Oh, brother…

It’s like something from the Soviet Era – guess Hatch needs to be packed off to a ‘re-education camp.’

This spat comes at a time when Hatch has no declared challenger but still has faced repeated criticisms from these tea party-affiliated groups, which argue that he is not conservative enough…

Oh, brother…

It’s like something from the Soviet Era – guess Hatch needs to be packed off to a ‘re-education camp.’

little dramatic, eh?

Being a damn politician DOESN'T GARUANTEE you a friggen job for life. that is the problem now with our Government

Last edited:

They Tea Party is here and they are coming for YOU..Rino Republican and all Sleazy Progressive Democrats Commies.:lol:
I hope you're right because that means many Independents will flee from them into the waiting arms of the Democrat party :clap2: :cool:
I will be VERY suprised if hatch loses his seat.
but anything is possible.

Win or Lose, he will both take notice and consider before opening his mouth.

the t-partiers have been haranguing him for some time now so he's already well aware of them. I think he musta got tired of devoting a lot of his time to them for the last year instead of serving his long-time, corporate masters :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

I hope you're right because that means many Independents will flee from them into the waiting arms of the Democrat party :clap2: :cool:
I will be VERY suprised if hatch loses his seat.
but anything is possible.

Win or Lose, he will both take notice and consider before opening his mouth.

the t-partiers have been haranguing him for some time now so he's already well aware of them. I think he musta got tired of devoting a lot of his time to them for the last year instead of serving his long-time, corporate masters :eusa_whistle:

Yep, seems that allot of strings need to be cut on both sides of the aisle. In the end it will be the sway of the middle that decides.

Forum List

Back