Hatch gives rousing farewell speech: "Senate is in crisis. compromise is synonymous with surrender"

Gee, if only someone in an ultra safe seat from Utah or California would have stood up to the leadership on matters like the nuclear option, cloture votes, campaign financing, etc…

Love the “we’ve got to fix this” mentality. I wish a mechanic who is still working would be the one that would say it though.

Hatch spent his entire political career helping bring us to this. I hope the door hits and knocks him down some stairs on the way out.

It takes ZERO guts to say that when you are leaving. Why did you not say that before...LOUD AND CLEAR?

Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out...useless, old fart.

• Banned
It takes ZERO guts to say that when you are leaving. Why did you not say that before...LOUD AND CLEAR?

Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out...useless, old fart.
he always speaks this way. you just like to trash Republicans. folks just dont listen. i personally listen to every single interview thats available on youtube, every podcast, and every political audiobook on amazon...24/7! its called being a political junkie! we need more of those!

The democrat Party > Country never compromises, not once, not ever and has decided that getting Illegals voters into the USA is more important that anything real Americans want.

Hatch must know what other white males now know

polls show how the military women are against trump more so than the women as a whole. But the military men Is much more for trump. It's the men that will WIN

And all the millions with that training are out and they are trump in a landslid

This is the data to know what will now happen

Military service

Trump 61%. Clinton 34%

That proves that the deep state will get the gallows and a logic test will come where most of the voters will be white males

Remember white males have won all the wars

And history shows all democracies commit suicide

This is exactly how the suicide comes

polls show how the military women are against trump more so than the women as a whole. But the military men Is much more for trump. It's the men that will WIN
And all the millions with that training are out and they are trump in a landslid
Military service
Trump 61%. Clinton 34%
That proves that the deep state will get the gallows and a logic test will come where most of the voters will be white males
I LOVE THIS GUY

:spinner:

Military service

Trump 61%. Clinton 34%

White males cause all the wars .

And military people are fools for backing the GOP. Conservatives hate government employees and love sending troops to be slaughtered .

Hatch was close friends with Ted Kennedy.

a liberal icon....and Ted Kennedy

my friends, if the Senate is divided, then the nation is divided. if the nation is divided, the world is divided. if the world is divided, that means the end of the world.

"Orrin Hatch Delivers Farewell Address From Coffin Descending Into Plot Dug In Middle Of Senate Floor"

(The Onion)

Career politicians got us in this dang mess....................spare me his words...............

Bye............term limits...........

Forum List

Back