Haslamah,! South-Israel and Gaza, following the situation since this morning

Israel decides to get all tough during the Qatar emir visit. The IDF bombs Gaza multiple times with extremely heavy weapons, fire tank shells into Gaza, invade with their troops, then when Hamas responds they want to play victim.
Isn't he funny? He runs homes from school (no after school activities for him and certainly no after-school boys and girls club) to start posting his nonsense. Meanwhile, if he used his head once in a while, he would realize that after the guy from Qatar left, then the rockets from Gasa really started to pouring in. Is this what motivated your friends in Gazans, Baghdad Bob?

Israel decides to get all tough during the Qatar emir visit. The IDF bombs Gaza multiple times with extremely heavy weapons, fire tank shells into Gaza, invade with their troops, then when Hamas responds they want to play victim.
Isn't he funny? He runs homes from school (no after school activities for him and certainly no after-school boys and girls club) to start posting his nonsense. Meanwhile, if he used his head once in a while, he would realize that after the guy from Qatar left, then the rockets from Gasa really started to pouring in. Is this what motivated your friends in Gazans, Baghdad Bob?

Say bye bye

Say bye bye
Why, Baghdad Bob, is that all you have to say because you are at a loss for words knowing that I am right about you? I was reading an article the other day about how popular boys get the biggest paychecks so if you really have your heart set on a very expensive car when you grow up, try to make some friends in your real life among your contemporaries.

Say bye bye
Why, Baghdad Bob, is that all you have to say because you are at a loss for words knowing that I am right about you? I was reading an article the other day about how popular boys get the biggest paychecks so if you really have your heart set on a very expensive car when you grow up, try to make some friends in your real life among your contemporaries.

You don't know anything about paychecks. He he he! This is really cute. Your attempts to ridicule are fading away. :lol:

Say bye bye

You don't know anything about paychecks. He he he! This is really cute. Your attempts to ridicule are fading away. :lol:
And we are supposed to believe that a little squirt like you knows anything about paychecks? At your young age, all you know about is the allowance you get each week. Research, Bob, and perhaps you will be lucky enough to find out about the study done regarding popular boys getting bigger paychecks. And, think about it if you are even capable of doing so, if a boy is popular with his classmates and peers, one of them might be the one to start a really successful business, and he might offer that popular guy a big job with a huge salary because he liked that popular guy in school.

And we are supposed to believe that a little squirt like you knows anything about paychecks? At your young age, all you know about is the allowance you get each week. Research, Bob, and perhaps you will be lucky enough to find out about the study done regarding popular boys getting bigger paychecks. And, think about it if you are even capable of doing so, if a boy is popular with his classmates and peers, one of them might be the one to start a really successful business, and he might offer that popular guy a big job with a huge salary because he liked that popular guy in school.

I wasn't raised a spoiled kid like you. Don't have allowance, don't ask for much either. I'm better than that. Good to know you were spoiled as a child though. :D

I wasn't raised a spoiled kid like you. Don't have allowance, don't ask for much either. I'm better than that. Good to know you were spoiled as a child though. :D
We all know that you are a little pipsqueak trying to act like a big man, but your childishness comes into play all the time. I guess you don't need an allowance. Since you run home from school to post on message boards and do the same during the weekend, you wouldn't be anyplace to spend an allowance on anyway. Other kids your age need some kind of allowance to do things with friends, like go to a movie. Since you have no friends and stay at home, there is no need for spending money.

We all know that you are a little pipsqueak trying to act like a big man, but your childishness comes into play all the time. I guess you don't need an allowance. Since you run home from school to post on message boards and do the same during the weekend, you wouldn't be anyplace to spend an allowance on anyway. Other kids your age need some kind of allowance to do things with friends, like go to a movie. Since you have no friends and stay at home, there is no need for spending money.

Come see me in person then.

Ceasefire since midnight is being kept up until now.
10.gif

Forum List

Back