Haslamah,! South-Israel and Gaza, following the situation since this morning

It shows that your cast lead was a failure

Best move out of range and give Ashkelon and that whole area back to its rightful owners in Gaza.

It was never ever Jewish and most folx there now are not even Jewish; they are recent reconomic migrants from Russia who should be sent home and their pig farms with them

I don't support violence, but you have stolen their land and oppressed them and its your chickens coming home to roost

You don't support violence as long as it is towards Gaza. If it is war crimes againt the Jews you wont have any problems. You're not fooling anyone.

You justify nail bombs---which is nothing short of justifying "warfare" by grabbing little girls and raping them and tossing their severed heads in the gutters or sneaking into houses in order to slit the throats of infants. ---ie EMULATING AL NABI---(allahuakbar)

Ashkelon is part of Israel ------as to its population none of your business. The situation today PROVES that no matter where the border------filthy thugs of your ilk will line up upon it and engage in their customary filth
I hate all bombs, nails or IDF missiles and there is no justification for killing.

Looks like N Yahoo is goin to cast more lead and white phosphphorus to win the next election and destroy the Emir's hospital

just like Olmert, Peres and sharon before him all fought elections by launching wars and killing thousands just to get a few more votes.

Peres and Olmert lost the elections, too.

Those being killed are not Hamas but splinter groups as our resident Gazan I know says.

there's a civil war goin on in Hamas between Muslim Bro moderates and Iran and Al Qa'ida types as to Hamas future strategy

Nothing to do with Israel as such.

In any civilised law, those that receive or deal with stolen goods or property are punished not by violence but by restoring the property to their real owners.

that's what I advocate....give the Gazans their old cities of Majaf / Ashkelon etc etc back

those Israelis who put their kids in harms way are not blameless but it aint the kids fault their parents are thieves and I repeat again they should be respected as sons and daughters of thieves deserve to be.

israel does NOT recognise the 1948 stolen armistice borders which it stole by forse

that area is NOT israeli sovereign terrirory..it was given to the arabs by the UN then stolen by force and the people expelled to gaza

what would you do to someone who stole your house by force and sent you to gaza for life?? eh???

By your logic :fire missiles on their children

You justify nail bombs---which is nothing short of justifying "warfare" by grabbing little girls and raping them and tossing their severed heads in the gutters or sneaking into houses in order to slit the throats of infants. ---ie EMULATING AL NABI---(allahuakbar)

Ashkelon is part of Israel ------as to its population none of your business. The situation today PROVES that no matter where the border------filthy thugs of your ilk will line up upon it and engage in their customary filth
I hate all bombs, nails or IDF missiles and there is no justification for killing.

Looks like N Yahoo is goin to cast more lead and white phosphphorus to win the next election and destroy the Emir's hospital

just like Olmert, Peres and sharon before him all fought elections by launching wars and killing thousands just to get a few more votes.

Those being killed are not Hamas but splinter groups as our resident Gazan I know says.

there's a civil war goin on in Hamas between Muslim Bro moderates and Iran and Al Qa'ida types as to Hamas future strategy

In any civilised law, those that receive or deal with stolen goods or property are punished not by violence but by restoring the property to their real owners.

that's what I advocate....give the Gazans their old cities of Majaf / Ashkelon etc etc back

those Israelis who put their kids in harms way are not blameless but it aint the kids fault their parents are thieves and I repeat again they should be respected as sons and daughters of thieves deserve to be.

israel does NOT recognise the 1948 stolen armistice borders which it stole by forse

that area is NOT israeli sovereign terrirory..it was given to the arabs by the UN then stolen by force and the people expelled to gaza

what would you do to someone who stole your house by force and sent you to gaza for life?? eh???

Lol

Than what do you propose Israel does

He said himself what he wants. Us out of our homeland. Those Jooooos just would not throw themselves into the sea! Damn!

Lol

Than what do you propose Israel does

He said himself what he wants. Us out of our homeland. Those Jooooos just would not throw themselves into the sea! Damn!

Hahah.Not happening. NEVER happening. the sooner the world understands that, the sooner we can get peace !

Kvetch has claimed that "LAND TAKEN BY FORCE" must go back to who ever was forced-----Ok so lets see-----Jews were FORCED out of Hebron East Jerusalem and thus Kvetch insists that East Jerusalem and Hebron are ISRAELI LAND Jerusalem where they had residence in considerable numbers for ----very long periods of time till they were FORCED out ------after 1922 and Ashkelon? they want Ashekelon------ok East Jerusalem and its precincts and Hebron and its precincts for ASHKELON someone tell Netanyahu Now lets talk about the history of BAGHDAD

I wonder if Kvetch knows that there are lots and lots of old synagogues in Kerala India-----and several in LAHORE PAKISTAN------I am not sure about a land corridor between Israel and both Kerala and Lahore-----but with a bit of CREATIVITY----any problem can be solved

Alexandria Egypt?

Israel decides to get all tough during the Qatar emir visit. The IDF bombs Gaza multiple times with extremely heavy weapons, fire tank shells into Gaza, invade with their troops, then when Hamas responds they want to play victim.

It's deranged and cynical to blame the victims.

WHAT VICTIMS?

Hamas are hardly victims. All who died in the Palestinian side are militants.

FOUR civilians were injured today. a CHILD was, yesterday.

Niether ONE OF THEM was armed.

THEY were the victims.

We had dozens of children injured. And dozens of other civilians injured. You started the fight. This was uncalled for.

It's deranged and cynical to blame the victims.

WHAT VICTIMS?

THEY were the victims.

We had dozens of children injured. And dozens of other civilians injured. You started the fight. This was uncalled for.

When Hamas' people are going to launch rockets, they need to take to mind the fact that they can get spotted and targeted.

We didn't start anything. THEY DO, once they prepare themselves to launch rockets.

There is no joy in our heats that they risk children, as well.

Not like the Palestinians, who're happy when our children die:mad:

WHAT VICTIMS?

THEY were the victims.

When Hamas' people are going to launch rockets, they need to take to mind the fact that they can get spotted and targeted.

We didn't start anything. THEY DO, once they prepare themselves to launch rockets.

There is no joy in our heats that they risk children, as well.

Not like the Palestinians, who're happy when our children die:mad:

It's not about that. Obviously the militants know they might die. NO. You did start back at beit hanoun. Don't give me that bs that Israel never goes on the offensive, they always do. And they fire tank shells on a daily basis. Again you almost make it as if children are being targeted. Hamas fires towards occupied cities and settlements and military bases in response. You didn't have to start killing people. But you did. And you put the Gaza children in so much danger if shrapnel. Palestinian children don't deserve this Israeli nonsense.

Forum List

Back