Hasidic Jews

Discussion in 'Religion and Ethics' started by ESay, Aug 22, 2019.

1. Street Juice

Street Juice VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +532
    I usually don't bother with your insane rantings, but you are truly a disgusting pig.

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  2. Street Juice

Street Juice VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +532
    Apparently the most thorough treatment of the case was an effort by the Nation of Islam which leaves no doubt Franks was guilty. The attempt by a nationwide effort by the Jews to pin the murder on a series of innocent black men was also exposed. I wouldn't tout a source I haven't read except that Amazon has banned the book which is practically proof of its scholarly worth. Particularly as the ADL is advising Amazon on "hate" and the ADL got its start defending the guilty Franks.

American Pravda: The ADL in American Society

3. Picaro

Picaro Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,307
    Actually, those are Catholic Irish. You need to update your glasses prescription.

4. Picaro

Picaro Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,307
    Yes, that would be a new one. many were bootleggers in the 20's, especially wine, but few are drunks. I knew a lawyer once who was fond of Scotch, but he wasn't religious nor ever seen drunk, unlike his WASP and Irish friends hanging out at the VFW.

5. JGalt

JGalt Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +30,834

Drunk posting. I meant "IDF". Aren't they hawt?

IDF babes - Google Search

6. Picaro

Picaro Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,307
    Judaism, Culture and the Gentile World: A Conversation with Rabbi Mayer Schiller

Judaism, Culture and the Gentile World: A Conversation with Rabbi Mayer Schiller

The Rabbi explains some facets of Jewish culture; as a conservative he doesn't seem fond of liberal Jews and their political views, but then for those who have read Hugh Davis Graham's The Civil Rights Era and know how race based 'liberalism' backfired on New York City's three or so generations of Jewish public school teachers that made NYC public schools the envy of the nation, they got tossed out and replaced by 'AA minorities' who via their own racism fired most of them and trashed the system to crap almost immediately, it is rather weird they would keep voting Democratic, despite slitting their own throats, though the Conservatives have benefited greatly from the sizable minority of 'defectors' to the moderate and right wing.

7. Picaro

Picaro Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,307
    Ah well, after reading the thread I see only Jews are 'liberals' and apparently there are no Irish, WASP, Pollock, Russian, or Baptist 'libruls', so Jews must make up some 55% of voters or something.

8. irosie91

irosie91 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,364
    sometimes----during those celebrations----SOMEONE---usually a young male---does
    manage to get inebriated -------the old people shake their heads and the other
    younger guys drag him out

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  9. irosie91

irosie91 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,364
    I should add-----my very own grandmother made wine -----for family use only---during prohibition-----mom described her squeezing grapes thru cheesecloth by hand. Somehow----by culture---jews cannot LIVE without wine. No alcoholics in the family. In Islamic law---(shariah) jews and Christians can make wine----for
    "religious purposes" ------don't tell anyone------best customers are muslims----
    the fact is used as a LIBEL EXCUSE for pogroms (of course---it is also used to
    bribe the local muslim chieftains-----historically it has saved lives)

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. Picaro

Picaro Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,307
    Making your own booze wasn't illegal during Prohibition, and the wine business boomed as well, practically created the California vinyard industry. there were limits, and you weren't supposed to take it off your premises and/or sell it, is all; 'sale and transportation' were all that were outlawed. It was a very weak law, watered down, and yet still very effective in reducing alcoholism, drunkness, and the family violence that inevitably goes along with it. It was only repealed because Congress wanted the tax revenue back. You could have a warehouse full of the stuff, as long as you drank it there as well.