Hasidic Jews

ESay

Gold Member
Mar 14, 2015
In the country where I live there is the city called Uman. The absolute majority of the people on Earth have never heard about it, but the city has significant importance for one of Hasidim branches (so called Braclav Hasids), because there is a grave of one of their main teachers. Every year several tens of thousands of Hasids come there to celebrate Rosh A-Shana.

This pilgrims have overall a bad image among local citizens, because of their aggressive behavior, alcohol addiction, noise and mess.

What image the Hasids have among the Jews, especially religious ones? How their teachings are viewed - as the more strict and pure form of Judaism or as one that is somewhat deviant?

Yes, they go to Uman because of Rabbi Nachman.
You come off like a Ukrainian Nazi calling Hasidim Jews bad.

In the country where I live there is the city called Uman. The absolute majority of the people on Earth have never heard about it, but the city has significant importance for one of Hasidim branches (so called Braclav Hasids), because there is a grave of one of their main teachers. Every year several tens of thousands of Hasids come there to celebrate Rosh A-Shana.

This pilgrims have overall a bad image among local citizens, because of their aggressive behavior, alcohol addiction, noise and mess.

What image the Hasids have among the Jews, especially religious ones? How their teachings are viewed - as the more strict and pure form of Judaism or as one that is somewhat deviant?

Sounds like they know how to party. Do any of those hawt IDF babes show up there too?

I'd almost renounce my Christian faith and become Jewish for one of those, 'cept I'm part Cherkee and suck at growing a decent beard. :biggrin:

It is just a silly remark. The reason I ctreated the thread wasn't about telling that Hasids are bad. But it is pointless to argue that some aspects of their behavior cause them to have dubious reputation in the place where I live.
The main reason of this thread is to explore what Jews and other people think about this branch and how this branch comes along with mainstream Judaism.

Sounds like they know how to party. Do any of those hawt IDF babes show up there too?

I'd almost renounce my Christian faith and become Jewish for one of those, 'cept I'm part Cherkee and suck at growing a decent beard. :biggrin:
Yeah, they definitely know how to party. What does hawt IDS babes mean?

The main reason of this thread is to explore what Jews and other people think about this branch and how this branch comes along with mainstream Judaism.

Why do you care?

I am fascinated with the idea that there are Chassidic jews who are alcoholics.
I never encountered even one in a long career that included treating the complicatioins of alcoholism

I never encountered even one in a long career that included treating the complicatioins of alcoholism

I guarantee this guy has never met or had any social interaction with a Hasidic Jew. I would be willing to bet he's never had any interaction with any Jew who wasn't his landlord, boss, or court-appointed attorney.

He only knows what his pappy taught him and is looking for a reason to justify his own hatred of a people of whom he has no acquaintance.

I guarantee this guy has never met or had any social interaction with a Hasidic Jew. I would be willing to bet he's never had any interaction with any Jew who wasn't his landlord, boss, or court-appointed attorney.

He only knows what his pappy taught him and is looking for a reason to justify his own hatred of a people of whom he has no acquaintance.
Yes, I have never meet any Hasidic Jew and maybe if I had there would be no reason to post this thread. But I do meet Jews and some of them were my neighbors.
My hatred towards Jews exists only in your head. So, stop posting this nonsense.

It was certainly a wrong term it seems. I meant their extensive use of alcohol during celebrations, not that they are alcoholics in the common sense.

I meant their extensive use of alcohol during celebrations

You were saying?

UN_Pope061615_16001.jpg

It is just a silly remark. The reason I ctreated the thread wasn't about telling that Hasids are bad. But it is pointless to argue that some aspects of their behavior cause them to have dubious reputation in the place where I live.
Jews is Jews. Shalom. Too many enemies to worry about little differences.

Greg

Like flies on dog shit, they come a-swarmin' to defend their own regardless of the truth of the matter. They are defending the putrid murderer and rapist Leo Franks to this day.

"own hatred of a people of whom he has no acquaintance."
Hahaha, that's right, Shlomo. It just happens, like spontaneous combustion. No reason. Natural causes. Or, maybe it was his pappy who was just walking along one day minding his own business when a big glob of Jew Hatred fell out of the sky and instantly transformed him into Hitler for no reason whatsoever. None. At. All.

Like flies on dog shit, they come a-swarmin' to defend their own regardless of the truth of the matter. They are defending the putrid murderer and rapist Leo Franks to this day.
Conley done it according to Wiki.

You got a better sauce???

And you come off like a murderous Bolshevik attacking anyone who says anything at all negative about a Jew--regardless whether true.
Huh; nah it's all about assessing character. One pisspot does not the whole lot taint.

Greg
One rotten apple can infect and rot the whole basket.

Forum List

Back