Hasbara

If I am playing a game, it is the love your enemy game, defining my enemy to be those my country labels enemy. That is the same game Jesus played, when He reached out to show love and offer salvation to the enemies of His country. There is no shame in the Gospel of Christ, or seeking to follow the example of Christ in how one lives a life. And what did Jesus get for that love for all, including those enemies of His people, they all crucified Him. So, if the enemy kills me, at least I will die as the one I admire most did. What could be greater than that?

You're a mentally ill worthless whore.

rhodescholar,

My preacher is always saying, if you are not hated, you are doing something wrong.
Thanks for your comment, I like to see this hate my words create, it shows me I am doing something right in my life.

Sherri

The Jews must be really doing something right by your logic :cool:

You're a mentally ill worthless whore.

rhodescholar,

My preacher is always saying, if you are not hated, you are doing something wrong.
Thanks for your comment, I like to see this hate my words create, it shows me I am doing something right in my life.

Sherri

The Jews must be really doing something right by your logic :cool:

Jroc,

What your comment does not take into account is that my preacher's audience is Christians, not rejectors of Jesus. And his words, those of my preacher, are based upon Jesus own words that the world will hate His followers.

So, no, my words do not say the Jews inside Israel are doing something right.

But there are people doing things right, that includes nonChristians, like Jews who post on Mondoweiss, and we have this happen any time persons follow Jesus commands, no matter what they call themselves or why they think they are doing what they are doing.

Sherri

I think we should. There are jews inside Israel that are doing something right. Groups like "Jewish Voices for Peace" and "Rabbi's for Human Rights" object to their governments treatment of the Palestinian's and are actively protesting against that treatment. However, the Knesset is in the process of enacting laws that will be making those protests, illegal.

There are jewish-Israeli's that disagree with Roudy, Hossfly and Hollie. But then they're probably jew-haters as well. The jew-hating-jew! That right there, shows how ridiculous their position is.

Last edited:
I think we should. There are jews inside Israel that are doing something right. Groups like "Jewish Voices for Peace" and "Rabbi's for Human Rights" object to their governments treatment of the Palestinian's and are actively protesting against that treatment. However, the Knesset is in the process of enacting laws that will be making those protests, illegal.

There are jewish-Israeli's that disagree with Roudy, Hossfly and Hollie. But then they're probably jew-haters as well. The jew-hating-jew! That right there, shows how ridiculous their position is.
Idiocy.

Forum List

Back