Has Your View of Race Changed in the Past 5 Years

My views on race haven't changed. Skin color is irrelevant. Content of character, all that.

It's only become more and more depressing to see what political correctness and identity politics have done to divide us even further and hasten our decay.

I wish there were something I could to about it.

There is. Live your life as a good, rational person and treat people as individuals rather than categories. If everyone does that we're all set.
There's nothing you can do except run away when confronted by feral negros like in Ferguson. Go treat them like individuals and see how badly you get beat up.

You must be prone to yeast infections, because you are one giant pussy.

How pathetic can you get? :rolleyes:
Notice how you couldn't dispute what I said, you must agree with me. :D
There is no dispute that you are a craven little coward.
And there's no dispute that you're dripping poop. :poop:

hey Unkatore , naw , it was the fact that my old man judged people based on if they were decent people rather than judging people based on skin color . This was 1962 and his example formed my views on race and I was about 12 .

My views on race haven't changed. Skin color is irrelevant. Content of character, all that.

It's only become more and more depressing to see what political correctness and identity politics have done to divide us even further and hasten our decay.

I wish there were something I could to about it.

There is. Live your life as a good, rational person and treat people as individuals rather than categories. If everyone does that we're all set.

Forum List

Back