Has Your View of Race Changed in the Past 5 Years

Coward? I live with the VERY assholes you seem to protect. They would kill that cute little puffy dog of yours, asshole. They killed my dogs. Is that funny? What DO you know? Blather on. I will cut ya some slack here, Do me a favor, ok? Dude, I won't reiterate my posts again and again. They aren't so nice when ya live with them, get that through your head. I know something is wrong here. They threaten ME personally, when they kill my dog, when they continually harass me, regardless of race, something is TOTALLY wrong here. That is what THEY have done to me. How about YOU, lately? What Do you know about ANY of this, personally? Don't preach anymore. Tell us what the fuck you have personally dealt with. Otherwise, shut the fuck up, hombre. Fuck antidotal. You haven't got any experience here on any of this do ya? They have traumatized ME big fucking time. So, what the hell do YOU actually know about any of this? Answer the fucking question. You seem to know so much, ever had a bunch of these creeps threaten to harm you? Of course not, that isn't the world YOU occupy, is it? Jesus Christ, you are pathetic. Did it ever occur to you, I am one of those "Good PEOPLE"?

Last edited:
Pay attention, moron. I told you that anecdotal evidence is proof of nothing, so no matter how many stories you tell it will not excuse your bigotry, you illogical turd.

And stop whining for information that has already been provided for you.

I am curious. I figure a lot of whites thought: Hey, it couldn't be the worst thing in the world to have a black president. It would be pretty monumental. Sure would erase a lot of racial tension.

Only to discover:

Just the opposite has happened.
My view on Race hasn't changed since my H.S. days in Long Beach California. Any race that has a majority in numbers can be an oppressor, and enjoy it.

are all
white people employed?
white people homeless?
white women popping out babies for more money from entitlements from the govt?
white people making the job a working hell for their fellow black employees?

This is just a small amount of request from a fellow poster,because of the way you people are talking about African Americans.Give some honest answers but I see some of you people aren't up to it.:clap2:

you got it wrong again whitey,whites are doing all the damn complaining and working against what the Pres.is trying to do for this fucked up country...None of those past presidents have done 1/2 as much as this president has done.Except Rooselvelt.whitey's just mad cause he's losing all his priviledges.Well welcome to the real world sucker.

In the last five years? I thought Republicans were simply bad news because their policies were so damaging. Now I truly feel that party is the enemy of democracy and want to bring down this country.

Voter suppression

racism

homophobic

misogynist

Wanting to turn the country over to corporations

wanting to abolish the EPA

anti education

anti science

The proof is in the pudding. It's not like you can deny it. Their policies prove it beyond a doubt.

And they lie about everything and admit nothing. Even while supporting such odious people.

you got it wrong again whitey,whites are doing all the damn complaining and working against what the Pres.is trying to do for this fucked up country...None of those past presidents have done 1/2 as much as this president has done.Except Rooselvelt.whitey's just mad cause he's losing all his priviledges.Well welcome to the real world sucker.

Huey, I like your avatar. It shows that being black necessarily make a creature dog-ugly.

Whites have never had privilege. Afros have always been parasites. Your shithead pres is trying to kill the goose that lays the golden eggs that Afros steal.

Huey, I like your avatar. It shows that being black necessarily make a creature dog-ugly.

Whites have never had privilege. Afros have always been parasites. Your shithead pres is trying to kill the goose that lays the golden eggs that Afros steal.
You got it wrong again,its whitey whose trying his best to steal the goose.If this next azzhole makes :eusa_boohoo:it to the white house you will really be crying the blues.

You're a fan of FDR? How fucking ironic is that?

You're as stupid as Huey. You two should get together.

The opinions of Whites on Afros constantly declines the moment schooling ends.

While in school, we know little about the real world and the school constantly indoctrinates us that Afros are people to. Once out of school, and in the real world, we see Afros for what they really are and slowly are school indoctrination is replaced with reality.

Do you know why Afro leaders are so sure every White person is a racist? Because Afros know what Afros are.

Being the first black President was a wonderful opportunity for Barack Obama to be the first "post racial" President...something that he promised when he was running for office. From his mishandling of the Gates - Cambridge Police controversy...to his mishandling of the New Black Panther Party voter intimidation controversy...to his supporters continued playing of the race card whenever he gets in trouble...he's chosen to divide the country rather than unite it.

To repeat, THERE IS ONLY ONE RACE!

Genetics is science. Science deals with facts. The fact is that there is only one race. The Nazis were wrong.

The more people insist on 'racial difference', the greater the difficulty of moving on and improving the human condition.

As an enlightened friend used to say, "Everyone who is not my brother, is my sister."

Genetics is science. Science deals with facts. The fact is that there is only one race. The Nazis were wrong.

The more people insist on 'racial difference', the greater the difficulty of moving on and improving the human condition.

As an enlightened friend used to say, "Everyone who is not my brother, is my sister."

You have shit for brains. You have to be really stupid to look out in the world and see all the genetic differences of people, from shit-ugly and small-brained Afros to beautiful and bright white people and think that there's no such thing as race just because some PC pimp told you race isn't real. Race is real, retard.

If you shithead liberals want to move to a post-racial era, then stop making everything about race... Man, you people are f-ed-up hypocrites.

You have shit for brains. You have to be really stupid to look out in the world and see all the genetic differences of people, from shit-ugly and small-brained Afros to beautiful and bright white people and think that there's no such thing as race just because some PC pimp told you race isn't real. Race is real, retard.

If you shithead liberals want to move to a post-racial era, then stop making everything about race... Man, you people are f-ed-up hypocrites.

You're a fucking moron, you useless sack of shit.

there4eyeM

--------------------------------------

Actually, from a scientific perspective, there are races. And sub-species.

Yet, you who advocate for the "we're all one race" always seem to be the ones demanding special treatment for Negroes- BASED ON RACE (not color of skin).

Furthermore, if you believe that "we all came out of Africa", I would like to ask you to consider:
1. Are sub-Saharan Africans the "first humans" (Homo sapiens)?

2. Do you understand that Scandinavians, for example, are Homo sapiens sapiens?

3. Do you realize what this means?

Nope, since I live with minorities, I know just how bigoted and hateful they are. But My California relatives seem to LOVE Obama. They live in all WHITE communities. I don't care WHO is president anymore. Black, white or martian. Rich white ones get us into insane wars, others try to balance military budgets and get vilified. The new shiny mixed race guy wants us to accept homosexuality and illegal immigrants in the same gulp. NONE of those assholes represent the common man, the common voter or common sense. There is a disconnect here. And I don't care anymore. My views on race and my views on politics have become more cynical, if anything.

Damn!! You called Obama shiny!

Forum List

Back