Has Your Position On Gun Rights/Gun Control Changed In Any Way...?

Fair enough, I honestly don't dislike anyone on this board except one poster. I think a lot of people on here are out of their minds but they all have their charms and winning aspects to their personality. But I'm honestly confused by her talking about gun deaths in Toronto and how that has anything to do with anything, but god bless her all the same.

From what I've seen, you've been downright civil all night tonight, BB...

haven't seen a single post of yours with the word "cocksucker" in it... :)

I like it when you're this way, BB...

makes me wanna hear what you have to say... :)

:lol: No one has said anything exceedingly stupid or offensive yet tonight.

Hey hey hey I'm not a sleepyet....

Roll over you snuggle up bad.

I like it when you're this way, .

I like him. I think he's smart. BB I think he's awesome. You know what I'm talking about. But what happens here is you get the catzmeow and others like her/him neg repping any good lib till they submit.

It's weird. But you know the drill from Hannity. Any way, I like this person. I just hope we can keep it alive.

:2up: :cool:

lol...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNapDkz1urc]Oliver - Consider Yourself - YouTube[/ame]

I like it when you're this way, BB...

:lol: No one has said anything exceedingly stupid or offensive yet tonight.

Hey hey hey I'm not a sleepyet....

Roll over you snuggle up bad.

Ladies always seem to love bad boys. :dance:

I like him. I think he's smart. BB I think he's awesome. You know what I'm talking about. But what happens here is you get the catzmeow and others like her/him neg repping any good lib till they submit.

It's weird. But you know the drill from Hannity. Any way, I like this person. I just hope we can keep it alive.

:2up: :cool:

LGS is good. She's just over passionate. She's really good people. I love her to death. I would trust my soul to her.

Yes, now with the attacks on our Constitution, specifically the left's pissing on our 2nd Amendment rights, I am even more adamant in my defense of the right of the people to bear arms.

Not at all has my position changed OP in fact I think more open carriers would deter crime

I'm all for full gun rights for all sane, non-criminal citizens...

but I think open carry is simply nuts... only invites trouble...

yet in jurisdictions that have allowed open carry, not only has it not caused "trouble", it's lowerd violent street crime rates.

Fair enough, I honestly don't dislike anyone on this board except one poster. I think a lot of people on here are out of their minds but they all have their charms and winning aspects to their personality. But I'm honestly confused by her talking about gun deaths in Toronto and how that has anything to do with anything, but god bless her all the same.

Oh this hurts....I love it when you smack me...

Nighters all.

Thanks for a great night. Again.

Not at all has my position changed OP in fact I think more open carriers would deter crime

yet in jurisdictions that have allowed open carry, not only has it not caused "trouble", it's lowerd violent street crime rates.

the same can be said for concealed carry, which I much prefer...

in a concealed-carry society, the criminals know that some folks are armed, but don't know who... and are reluctant to act against anybody...

imo, open carry is for inconsiderate assholes who don't care whether of not they make the people around them uncomfortable...

in the same way that mega car stereo systems with their sub-woofers cranked up are for inconsiderate assholes who don't care whether or not they make the people around them uncomfortable...

Yes, now with the attacks on our Constitution, specifically the left's pissing on our 2nd Amendment rights, I am even more adamant in my defense of the right of the people to bear arms.

Nobody is pissing on our 2nd amendment rights. Go back to your bunker, Jethro. :cuckoo:

in a concealed-carry society, the criminals know that some folks are armed, but don't know who... and are reluctant to act against anybody...

imo, open carry is for inconsiderate assholes who don't care whether of not they make the people around them uncomfortable...

in the same way that mega car stereo systems with their sub-woofers cranked up are for inconsiderate assholes who don't care whether or not they make the people around them uncomfortable...

inho, people who feel "uncomfortable" because someone else is armed, are a-holes, and I never take the feelings of a-holes into consideration when planniing my day. I lived in VA for years, still have a house there, and open carry whenever I'm there. Open carry by decent citizens is a great deterrent. It lets a-holes know that there are numerous armed people around them and makes them think twice BEFORE they do a stick up or some other nonsense. I don't live my life worrying about how comfortable I can make an a-hole's life.

Nobody is pissing on our 2nd amendment rights. Go back to your bunker, Jethro. :cuckoo:

Kiss my ass scrote. By your comment I can only assume you love the smell and taste of ass because you obviously live with your head up yours.

inho, people who feel "uncomfortable" because someone else is armed, are a-holes, and I never take the feelings of a-holes into consideration when planniing my day. I lived in VA for years, still have a house there, and open carry whenever I'm there. Open carry by decent citizens is a great deterrent. It lets a-holes know that there are numerous armed people around them and makes them think twice BEFORE they do a stick up or some other nonsense. I don't live my life worrying about how comfortable I can make an a-hole's life.

You and I prolly agree on just about every issue imaginable, J-man...

too bad you're such a fuckin' jerk...

Forum List

Back