Has your pet ever called you a dumbshit?

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2011
I was taking Arwen for her evening walk. I had the leash in my hand and she would not walk out the door. No matter how many times I said "Come on, lets go" she wouldn't go out the door. She finally cocked her head to one side, made a funny face and sat.

At which time I realized that although I was holding her leash, it was not attached to her harness. She was not about to go out the door without her leash securely attached. She was telling me, politely, that I was just stupid.

I was taking Arwen for her evening walk. I had the leash in my hand and she would not walk out the door. No matter how many times I said "Come on, lets go" she wouldn't go out the door. She finally cocked her head to one side, made a funny face and sat.

At which time I realized that although I was holding her leash, it was not attached to her harness. She was not about to go out the door without her leash securely attached. She was telling me, politely, that I was just stupid.
images

And this thread verifies it.

Years ago I was playing frisbee catch with my brother's border collie. He got it and brought it back every time.
Then it landed next to the house and he just stood there. After a lot of "go get it boy!" I figured fuck it and went and picked it up myself.

When I looked down I realised I was standing on a fire ant colony. :lol:

Animals know!

God Bless them and Protects them always

No.

NO!

NO NO NO NO NO

Its just too damn easy.

I'll just agree with Carla above - animals are smart. And add that most a lot smarter than your average doctor/lawyer/dogo washer.

Note to Carla_Danger

LOVE your avatar!

:)

A friend of mine has trained her doxie to ring a bell when she wants to go out. The dog now rings the bell but when my friend comes to let her out, the dog runs to the treat jar instead. The doxie has successfully trained her stupid human to get her a treat when the bell rings.

Forum List

Back