Has Washington Post Become a Cheap Tabloid ?

so you're ok with someone 14 years old and underage being fed wine by a sexual predator?
Why do you ask such a stupid question ? You think I've been hoodwinked by the liberal fake news "press" ?

Actually, the petty Post has been twisting the news for years.

Examples:

1. Eugene Robinson remark about Hillary.
2. Citing SPLC in white supremacy increase allegation
3. Bush restrictive covenant article.
4. Bernard Goetz blame articulated.
5. Howard Kurtz Fox News projection article @ Bush cousin.
6. Richard Cohen article about Ronald Reagan.
7. Appalachian law school shooting.
8. Rush Limbaugh out article.
9. Walter Pincus national security writing.
10. Sister Souljah "kill white people" interview.

Last edited:
The Washington Post, like all print newspapers, is in serious financial trouble. So it is trying to grow its number of digital subscribers.

Thus, the Post, like the New York Times, has decided that being a member of the Resistance (those Democrats who are working to make President Trump leave his position before 2020) is financially rewarding, for many Democrats are hungry for any anti-Trump news. So they will buy digital subscriptions.

Most journalists nowadays are college-educated. So they have adopted liberal attitudes from their professors. I do NOT doubt the sincerity of many liberals. They really do believe that the liberal agenda is based on social justice. Some of them are young, inexperienced people, who,. I feel, will become less liberal as they become older and have more experiences in life.

Personally, I feel that the Post and the New York Times are making a big mistake.

They will eventually lose all credibility.

That could be fatal.

Last edited:
The Post is delighted to report negative news about politicians and organizations that it dislikes.

Reportedly, however, it is reluctant to report that warehouse workers at Amazon (the huge online retailer) are complaining about their working conditions.

The gentleman who owns the Post also owns Amazon.

The Post pretty much lives up to journalistic standards. What actually has happened is that our politicians have sunk to a low level probably never seen before in the U.S. trump? moore? Cheap gutter types like them will say and do anything, as long as it is aimed at hurting our country and our people, and then their fans whine when their antics get exposed. This idea that we have a "Dear Leader" now is nothing short of totally disgusting.

The Post pretty much lives up to journalistic standards. What actually has happened is that our politicians have sunk to a low level probably never seen before in the U.S. trump? moore? Cheap gutter types like them will say and do anything, as long as it is aimed at hurting our country and our people, and then their fans whine when their antics get exposed. This idea that we have a "Dear Leader" now is nothing short of totally disgusting.

The Post demonstrated yesterday where the fake news is really coming from with its Project Veritas exposure creating fake news

Upon further examination, Phillips’ account was less than watertight, according to the report published Monday. Phillips gave Reinhard a cell phone number with an Alabama area code, but claimed she had only lived in the state briefly as a teenager. The company at which Phillips claimed she worked told Reinhard that it had no employee with that name.

The Post also found a
GoFundMe fundraising campaign started by somebody with the same name as Phillips, who was soliciting donations in May to move to New York for “a job to work in the conservative media movement to combat the lies and deceipt (sic) of the liberal MSM” (mainstream media).

Phillips later met with McCrummen, who was accompanied by Washington Post videographers, and claimed she wanted Moore “to be completely taken out of the race.”

McCrummen asked Phillips to “explain” the GoFundMe campaign, and told her she was being “recorded and video recorded.”

“Um, yeah, I was looking to take a job last summer in New York, but it fell through,” Phillips replied. “Yeah, it was going to be with the Daily Caller, but it ended up falling through, so I wasn’t able to do it.”

According to the Washington Post, Phillips claimed that she was interviewed by a Daily Caller employee named Kathy Johnson; the Daily Caller’s executive editor told the Washington Post that the outlet has no employee with that name.

The Post actually VERIFIES its sources and will not run with a story until it checks out

Forum List

Back