Has war already been declared?

No, they're not. Don't be silly.

Government prohibiting individuals from working and those individuals from purchasing products from businesses is free market. Government rounding up people who are voluntarily working for an agreed upon wage at a private business is not an invasion of business. Government determining who and who shouldn't work for someone and determining who should and shouldn't be able to buy a house is re-enforcing private property rights.

:clap2:
War is Peace.
Freedom is Slavery.
Ignorance is Strength.

You've been programmed well.

This stuff seems to be what you believe. Since government doing this stuff isn't anti-free market and all..

1984 is right. If government isn't killing people in wars and spending billions on propaganda we will have anarchy!

Last edited:
The law has to come first or you are left with anarchy

So what is it when you have convoluted laws, laws that contradict each other, and laws where the government exploits everyone? Isn't that anarchy?

I'm sorry, I can't read minds nor guess what laws you may be referring to. And if we have these laws then we should be working towards changing them. Maybe. You see they may only be all those things in your mind and not in others

The law has to come first or you are left with anarchy

So what is it when you have convoluted laws, laws that contradict each other, and laws where the government exploits everyone? Isn't that anarchy?

I'm sorry, I can't read minds nor guess what laws you may be referring to. And if we have these laws then we should be working towards changing them. Maybe. You see they may only be all those things in your mind and not in others

Alright. All federal gun laws. Aren't those contradictory to the 2nd amendment?

This stuff seems to be what you believe. Since government doing this stuff isn't anti-free market and all..

1984 is right. If government isn't killing people in wars and spending billions on propaganda we will have anarchy!

It seems to be what I believe only because you're not paying any attention to what I'm saying.

It seems to be what I believe only because you're not paying any attention to what I'm saying.

So you don't support government immigration laws then? What is it?

Alright. All federal gun laws. Aren't those contradictory to the 2nd amendment?

No "all " federal gun laws are not contrary to the 2nd amendment. No one has taken away my right to own and carry a gun.

Now are some of the laws unnecessary? Do some of them go further than they should? Yes and Yes. And I support changing some of them. And OMG I actually support limited gun control by the Government and total Gun control by myself. I always use two hands.

So you don't support government immigration laws then? What is it?
Yes, I support government immigration laws, because national security is paramount.

No "all " federal gun laws are not contrary to the 2nd amendment. No one has taken away my right to own and carry a gun.

And if they said only pellet and BB guns were legal, and everything else illegal then your right to own and carry a gun would not be violated according to your logic.

Yes, I support government immigration laws

Then you are against the free market, private property, voluntary transactions and for government intervention in business.

I get it. You are one of the "I'm for freedom and free-markets when it's convenient" conservatives...

And if they said only pellet and BB guns were legal, and everything else illegal then your right to own and carry a gun would not be violated according to your logic.

Where the fuck did you dream that shit up? I don't play in ifs. Now go back to the sandbox your toy soldiers are missing you.

Where the fuck did you dream that shit up? I don't play in ifs. Now go back to the sandbox your toy soldiers are missing you.

Certain arms are banned by the US government but you claim your right to bear arms isn't violated. If that is the moving goalposts you want to use I will take it to it's logical extreme. You clearly don't like when people do that to your reasoning because it destroys what you are saying.

If I wanted to own a banned weapon my right to own that arm is certainly violated.

Supporting the law for the sake of supporting the law is why governments across the world have slaughtered and starved hundreds of millions of people throughout history, only numbers petty criminals could dream of.

Now I'll go back to play in my sandbox while the logical and smart people talk about why dropping a nuke on Japanese women and children was necessary...

Yes, I support government immigration laws

Then you are against the free market, private property, voluntary transactions and for government intervention in business.

I get it. You are one of the "I'm for freedom and free-markets when it's convenient" conservatives...

And you're one of those fools who only wants to follow the laws that benefit you...

No, actually I'd prefer if every single person in the world followed and had to observe the exact same laws (no murdering, and no stealing primarily). Government by it's very nature can't do that...

Forum List

Back