Has Trump No Decency?

Little Bobby Reich probably gained some substantial wealth from his association with the Clinton criminal enterprise. He should be smart enough to retire and keep his mouth shut and enjoy his wealth before he gets tangled in a Clinton indictment.

Okay, okay, who rattled bodecea's chain? Now the zookeepers have to slide her dinner between the bars again.

Tell her it's dinner between the legs and she'll bash her skull to get in there.

I should write jokes for Brickle Berry.

Since you have no brain how would you recognize decency if you saw it parasite?

Ah, the irony. Trying to claim someone doesn't know decency by insulting.....
This is the kind of behavior that we've learned to expect from the RWrs here.....wonder if they speak the same way out in public where they cannot hide behind anonymity.

This is the kind of behavior that we've learned to expect from the RWrs here.....wonder if they speak the same way out in public where they cannot hide behind anonymity.
I'm pretty sure you don't.
I sure do...because I don't threaten, I don't use foul language....can you say the same?

I sure do...because I don't threaten, I don't use foul language....can you say the same?
image.jpeg

Think about it. Not even Putin threatens and bullies Russian citizens. He just poisons them. Next for Comrade?

Thread after thread the snowflakes are conjuring up visions of the apocolypse as they continue to absolutely freak out about every little thing Trump says or does.

The biggest thing that is freaking the snowflakes out is, after 8 years of being in control, led by the man who told the GOP to get in the back of the bus as he by-passed Congress to do what he wanted, the libs suddenly find themselves in the back of the bus, having no control, watching someone else make all the decisions.

They don't like what they see, and they are helpless to stop it.

Embrace the suck, snowflakes - you're no longer in charge! :p

Your stupidity alone is enough to enrage the average person.

Has Trump No Decency?
Funny, that's the same thing I asked about Hillary when she defended the child rapist by attacking his 12 year old victim, suggesting she asked for it.

Forum List

Back