Has Trump finally lost it?

It is hardly a liberal talking point. You are as anti-America as liberals are.

Excuse me? I'm one of the few people on this board who will come to the defense of either side. Being pro-American means tolerating all of America, not just my side of the political spectrum.

You would do well not to label me as "anti-American" again.

Last edited:
When a cabinet officer takes a oath, they swear to uphold the Constitution of the United States not the President of the United States.

Seriously. The President is given his power via the Constitution. It is a constitutionally established position under Article II of same. Thus when you make an oath to uphold the Constitution of the United States, you are also thereby swearing your loyalty to the President's constitutionally established powers, which he may exercise over you at any given point in time. If you (as someone appointed to a government position by the President) aren't obedient to the president when he is acting within the bounds of the Constitution, you are violating your oath and essentially the Constitution.

So yeah, the oath does in essence require loyalty to both, not just one. You don't seem to understand what an oath of this kind entails and how deep it reaches.

Last edited:
McCabe, Comey, Rosenstein, Mueller, Sessions. He seems to think that their jobs are to have undying loyalty to the President instead of to the Constitution and rule of law.
He obviously expects both, as a President should.
Total 100% bullshit. Those public servants work for the people of the United States.
Besides... anything who would pledge loyalty to a habitual liar who is enriching himself while in office are traitors to this country.

IMG_0146.JPG

Hmmm

There you go using that word again. Other than these apoplectic talking points accusing him of treason, what has he actually done that would constitute treason under the law? Wanna give that a shot?
You dont read very well. You see the word traitor and you Spazz out. Try rereading.

Lol.

You apparently need a dictionary. "Treason" and "traitor" hold essentially the same meaning. If you are a traitor you have committed treason. If you committed treason you are a traitor. It's not hard to figure out.

And people like you throw out the word "treason" like candy at a 4th of July parade. You have no idea what constitutes treason yet you accuse people of it.

Hmmm

There you go using that word again. Other than these apoplectic talking points accusing him of treason, what has he actually done that would constitute treason under the law? Wanna give that a shot?
You dont read very well. You see the word traitor and you Spazz out. Try rereading.

Lol.

You apparently need a dictionary. "Treason" and "traitor" hold essentially the same meaning. If you are a traitor you have committed treason. If you committed treason you are a traitor. It's not hard to figure out.

And people like you throw out the word "treason" like candy at a 4th of July parade. You have no idea what constitutes treason yet you accuse people of it.
I'm enjoying this little pretzel you've tied yourself into because your reading comprehension is on the same level as Trump's incompetence level.

Hmm, so there must be cults following every president since Reagan it appears. You're a member of the Obama Cult I presume?
I see you don't understand what a cult is and how Trump's little whores are the ultimate cult. None from thiscult ever question their supreme leader whereas the Obama presidency was nothing like that.
The cult just tonight defended the Trump EPA for green lighting a pesticide that could cause brain damage in children. It doesn't get any crazier than that.
They could see a video of Trump Sanduskying a little boy and they'd still support him.
Not only has the orange anus " lost it." ( hundreds of examples) his posse has followed him step by step to crazytown.
I'm sure you can relate.

McCabe, Comey, Rosenstein, Mueller, Sessions. He seems to think that their jobs are to have undying loyalty to the President instead of to the Constitution and rule of law.
He obviously expects both, as a President should.
Total 100% bullshit. Those public servants work for the people of the United States.
Besides... anything who would pledge loyalty to a habitual liar who is enriching himself while in office are traitors to this country.

Unlike Obama, Trump respects the US Constitution, jackass.

Some people are just too stupid to comprehend the FACT that a person can be loyal to both the president and the constitution. You appear to be one of them.

McCabe, Comey, Rosenstein, Mueller, Sessions. He seems to think that their jobs are to have undying loyalty to the President instead of to the Constitution and rule of law. Comey was first and now it looks like everybody else's heads are on the chopping block. Six months into his presidency and he's looking to purge the intelligence community of anybody who looks at him the wrong way. Even the very people he appointed.
"Finally?" You find his behavior surprising?

Hmmm

Lol.

I'm enjoying this little pretzel you've tied yourself into because your reading comprehension is on the same level as Trump's incompetence level.
Pretzel?

I'm so fat that I can hardly bend over much less twist myself into a pretzel. However, it appears to me your argument has long since disintegrated. If you want to lecture anyone on competence, try making competent arguments instead of attacking my reading comprehension.

Deal?

Another wishful thread of those who want so much for the butt hurt to end. Try this instead.

OINMENT_box.png

Forum List

Back