Has Trump Done Enough To Stop The Genocide Of Whites?

... everything on tv was white...

"Good Times" first aired 1974

"Chico and the Man" first aired 1975

"The Jeffersons" Season 1, 1975

"What's Happening!!" Season 1, 1977

"The Cosby Show" 1985

All on TV when you were a little boy, little boy. Learn the first thing about anything before shooting your mouth off, little boy.

Yes and "Soul Train".....first aired in 1971 and was on until 2006. Everyone that I knew of all races tuned in every Saturday afternoon to watch it.

He was born in '78, so he was 5 when Vanessa Williams became Miss America. That must've ruined him.
Huh? Lol I created the culture

Please tells us which veterans are not getting the help they need. We will get them help. Please give us names and locations.

So unless I can give you the names and locations, they don't exist? Nice dodge. Veterans organizations estimate there are over 12k homeless veterans from the sandbox wars alone. Next you will be telling me they just like living outdoors?
You can’t answer his question because it doesn’t exist you f moron

If you recall, the mention of veterans and the like started from my comments mocking the original reasons to block accepting refugees from entering the country. I have no doubt you were all for stopping refugees then. But now it seems different, based on your remarks.

If you want to claim that there aren't any homeless veterans except those who want to live outdoors, you are welcome to your opinion.
It’s not an opinion name one that hasn’t been offered help

My comments are based on information from veteran's assistance organizations.
Lol “an assistance program “ do you even know your name. Lol

"The Cosby Show" 1985

All on TV when you were a little boy, little boy. Learn the first thing about anything before shooting your mouth off, little boy.

Yes and "Soul Train".....first aired in 1971 and was on until 2006. Everyone that I knew of all races tuned in every Saturday afternoon to watch it.

He was born in '78, so he was 5 when Vanessa Williams became Miss America. That must've ruined him.

The only culture you could have created would be in a petri dish.

So unless I can give you the names and locations, they don't exist? Nice dodge. Veterans organizations estimate there are over 12k homeless veterans from the sandbox wars alone. Next you will be telling me they just like living outdoors?

If you recall, the mention of veterans and the like started from my comments mocking the original reasons to block accepting refugees from entering the country. I have no doubt you were all for stopping refugees then. But now it seems different, based on your remarks.

If you want to claim that there aren't any homeless veterans except those who want to live outdoors, you are welcome to your opinion.

Links were provided for the figures I quoted.

"The Cosby Show" 1985

The only culture you could have created would be in a petri dish.
Hmmm ok.. I was beat boxing before it became famous.. just saying

Lol they don’t answer the question who wasn't offered help.. one name please

You do realize the original post concerning the homeless veterans was mocking the response to refugees from conservatives?

"I'll call them refugees. How about we apply the same "No refugees until every American Veteran is no longer homeless"?

Or maybe, "You take them into your home, if you want them here so bad"."

You do realize the original post concerning the homeless veterans was mocking the response to refugees from conservatives?

"I'll call them refugees. How about we apply the same "No refugees until every American Veteran is no longer homeless"?

So you can’t answer the question.. you use vets as pawns .. you are sick

So, unless I can post the individual names of homeless veterans, you deny their existence. Way to support those who served.

But then. some of those veterans are black, so I can imagine you don't care about that segment. You know, inferior people and all. Maybe you could put them on a boat when you and your militia take power.

So, unless I can post the individual names of homeless veterans, you deny their existence. Way to support those who served.

But then. some of those veterans are black, so I can imagine you don't care about that segment. You know, inferior people and all. Maybe you could put them on a boat when you and your militia take power.
Don’t twist our words.. we said prove vets haven’t been offered help

And I simply repeated what conservatives said when the refugees weren't white.

But how many white South Africans can you name?

Deflect wow

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ghts-activists-arent-telling-you-whole-truth/

For years now, innocent whites in South Africa (and across the world actually) have been systematically murdered by the thousands by violent subhuman animals. This genocide started under Obama, probably under his orders and financed by Soros.
View attachment 278618

Trump instructed his Sec of State to look into the matter, but that was over a year ago -- he has not done or said anything about it since....while thousands of innocent lives are being slaughtered, why isn't the US doing anything about it??

After all, the United States is partly responsible for what is happening because it was the commie libs of the late 80's and early 90's who were able to shame the US government for its position on supporting apartheid in South Africa -- now that apartheid has ended, the savages are now able to rule and have set out to commit literal genocide against the whites there --- genocide on a scale that has not been seen at anytime when apartheid was still the law of the land. Trump needs to do something, perhaps try to reinstitute the system of apartheid, not just in South Africa, but in all of the rest of the shit hole countries and even back home in our own shit hole cities like Chicago and Baltimore.
ROTFLMAO!
You are calling for the re-imposition of apartheid, right?Well..first off..no.
Democrats refuse to call South African whites refugees, democrats are sick fucks
Who cares what they call them?
No refugees.
I care about white genocide of people that can assimilate to American culture
We do not need to import racists...we have quite enough as it is.

Deflect wow

Applying the same standards you demand.

Deflect wow

Can you name one or not?

Deflect wow

Can you name one or not?

Irrelevant.

“We”? “Us”? Just how many refugees from stormfront are sharing the one computer?

“We”? “Us”? Just how many refugees from stormfront are sharing the one computer?
Huh

Forum List

Back