Has Trump defeated ISIS yet? Does he even have a plan?

I guess you're too stupid to understand what he meant when ...

Trumpslaining!

He doesnt have a plan because uh, you're too stupid to see it and stuff!

durrr_by_zsdfghjkljhgfdfghjkl.jpg

Actually, Trump's been up front about not releasing plans to the public. It's about them not knowing what hits em. Y'all need to stop listening to Democrat Fake News. You need to instead listen to the man himself.

Not having a plan in 30 days is just like having a secret plan. Lets go with that.

Pentagon's plan to defeat ISIS to be delivered to White House next week – Talk Media News

And having a plan delivered to you is just like already having one.

Yes, a secret plan. Why the hell would you want it to be made public? God, y'all really have ingested too much Democrat Fake News shite. Sure, let's just tell Al Qaeda and ISIS exactly what we're gonna do. Oh man, y'all are hopeless.

So let's get this straight. He had a secret plan during the campaign and now he's waiting on that secret plan to come from the Pentagon?

Ok, buddy!

See, too much Democrat Fake News for ya. He ordered his folks to come up with a plan to defeat ISIS. But he never said he was gonna make that plan public. In fact, he said the opposite. You just weren't listening.

Trumpslaining!

Actually, Trump's been up front about not releasing plans to the public. It's about them not knowing what hits em. Y'all need to stop listening to Democrat Fake News. You need to instead listen to the man himself.

Not having a plan in 30 days is just like having a secret plan. Lets go with that.

Pentagon's plan to defeat ISIS to be delivered to White House next week – Talk Media News

Yes, a secret plan. Why the hell would you want it to be made public? God, y'all really have ingested too much Democrat Fake News shite. Sure, let's just tell Al Qaeda and ISIS exactly what we're gonna do. Oh man, y'all are hopeless.

So let's get this straight. He had a secret plan during the campaign and now he's waiting on that secret plan to come from the Pentagon?

Ok, buddy!

See, too much Democrat Fake News for ya. He ordered his folks to come up with a plan to defeat ISIS. But he never said he was gonna make that plan public. In fact, he said the opposite. You just weren't listening.

So his secret plan he had during the campaign is to wait until someone tells him the secret plan? Amazing

what game was he going to use? Madden 17? I'd say that is the only way to win in 30 days.

When's the last time Congress officially declared war? Presidents have been granted the authority to bomb and kill anytime anywhere. I mean how often did Obama seek Congressional approval for all his attacks around the world? Trump doesn't need approval either. He'll bomb & kill as he sees fit. That's the current reality.

As CiC presidents do have the constitutional authority to use the military. Congress has tried to limit that power but that law has yet to be tested in the real world. Congress has given the president broad powers in using the military against terrorist.

SEC. 2. AUTHORIZATION FOR USE OF UNITED STATES ARMED FORCES.

(a) <<NOTE: President.>> In General.--That the President is
authorized to use all necessary and appropriate force against those
nations, organizations, or persons he determines planned, authorized,
committed, or aided the terrorist attacks that occurred on September 11,
2001, or harbored such organizations or persons, in order to prevent any
future acts of international terrorism against the United States by such
nations, organizations or persons.

Permanent War.

Permanent UNCONVENTIONAL war

permanent enemy that can't be defeated.

Just an endless series of open-ended 'Interventions.' Congress has very little do with it anymore.

Wrong, congress provides the funding.

Has Congress ever refused to fund a foreign 'Intervention?' They may not be called wars, but they are wars. We need to get back to officially declaring war. That will result in less conflicts. I mean we're $20 Trillion in Debt for God's sake. How many more wars can we afford?

Trumpslaining!

And stuff, are you 12.

I wouldnt say your logic is that old. Maybe like 8.

Poor thing, tit for tat, maybe I over estimated your ability.

Ok, buddy!

So his secret plan he had during the campaign is to wait until someone tells him the secret plan? Amazing
why should anyone but the joint chiefs know? Obama tried announcing his plans publicly and he never did a damn thing. I'd prefer actual progress. BTW, the courts interfered in option 1.

Ok, buddy!

He ordered his folks to come up with a plan in 30 days. But he didn't say that plan would be made public. I mean, why the hell would you make it public? You're just misinformed. Lay off the Fake News, kid.

He probably has sort of a plan, but it involves nuclear weapons, carpet bombing, torture, and taking the US out of the Geneva Convention and UN.

As CiC presidents do have the constitutional authority to use the military. Congress has tried to limit that power but that law has yet to be tested in the real world. Congress has given the president broad powers in using the military against terrorist.

SEC. 2. AUTHORIZATION FOR USE OF UNITED STATES ARMED FORCES.

(a) <<NOTE: President.>> In General.--That the President is
authorized to use all necessary and appropriate force against those
nations, organizations, or persons he determines planned, authorized,
committed, or aided the terrorist attacks that occurred on September 11,
2001, or harbored such organizations or persons, in order to prevent any
future acts of international terrorism against the United States by such
nations, organizations or persons.

Permanent War.

Just an endless series of open-ended 'Interventions.' Congress has very little do with it anymore.

Has Congress ever refused to fund a foreign 'Intervention?' They may not be called wars, but they are wars. We need to get back to officially declaring war. That will result in less conflicts. I mean we're $20 Trillion in Debt for God's sake. How many more wars can we afford?

You can't declare war on a non-state entity that is dispersed all over the globe and operating under dozens of names.

Ok, buddy!

why should anyone but the joint chiefs know? Obama tried announcing his plans publicly and he never did a damn thing. I'd prefer actual progress. BTW, the courts interfered in option 1.

They don't know, and they don't wanna know. They're completely content wallowing in their Democrat Fake News shite. Trump has repeatedly stated that he wasn't gonna make his plans public. And why the hell would he?

He probably has sort of a plan, but it involves nuclear weapons, carpet bombing, torture, and taking the US out of the Geneva Convention and UN.

Trump's plan is to make a show of things while Obama's plans finish off ISIS, then Trump will claim the victory.
A classic con by a professional con artist.

Trumpslaining!

Whne the Iraqis force them out of Mosul we will have to find their secret home base before we bomb the shit out of it.

:thewave::thewave:

We're already bombing the shit out of it. Do you really believe it's the Iraqis who are exterminating ISIS in Mosul? I got news for ya, it's us. The Iraq Government is a corrupt incompetent US Puppet. ISIS could overthrow it in a week.

And i have even more news for ya. After a 'victory' in Mosul, the war will still drag on & on. US Generals in Iraq have stated that. One described it as a 'long-fought battle.' As if 14yrs isn't long enough. It's a bloody mess over there. Even after ISIS is gone, the Sunnis will continue to fight the Shiites in Iraq. We opened Pandora's Box. The Iraq War is far from over.

Air support can only do so much. You don't see those weekly coffins coming in from Iraq do ya?

Mosul: Iraqi forces battle to retake airport from ISIS - CNN.com

Oh I agree the invasion and mostly the occupation caused the ongoing Civil War in Iraq and it is still threatening to become a regional war. We'll be paying for that blunder for a long time to come.

Permanent War.

You can't declare war on a non-state entity that is dispersed all over the globe and operating under dozens of names.

I hear ya, but i'm completely over all these open-ended 'Interventions.' I mean, we are $20 Trillion in Debt. We need to scale things back.

I hear ya, but i'm completely over all these open-ended 'Interventions.' I mean, we are $20 Trillion in Debt. We need to scale things back.

That's why Trump is after the other countries that benefit to pick up more of the tab.

I guess you're too stupid to understand what he meant when ...

Trumpslaining!

Whne the Iraqis force them out of Mosul we will have to find their secret home base before we bomb the shit out of it.

:thewave::thewave:

We're already bombing the shit out of it. Do you really believe it's the Iraqis who are exterminating ISIS in Mosul? I got news for ya, it's us. The Iraq Government is a corrupt incompetent US Puppet. ISIS could overthrow it in a week.

And i have even more news for ya. After a 'victory' in Mosul, the war will still drag on & on. US Generals in Iraq have stated that. One described it as a 'long-fought battle.' As if 14yrs isn't long enough. It's a bloody mess over there. Even after ISIS is gone, the Sunnis will continue to fight the Shiites in Iraq. We opened Pandora's Box. The Iraq War is far from over.

Air support can only do so much. You don't see those weekly coffins coming in from Iraq do ya?

Mosul: Iraqi forces battle to retake airport from ISIS - CNN.com

Oh I agree the invasion and mostly the occupation caused the ongoing Civil War in Iraq and it is still threatening to become a regional war. We'll be paying for that blunder for a long time to come.

The Iraq Government is a corrupt inept US Puppet Regime. It would fall almost immediately if not for US military backing. Any 'victory' in Mosul, will be a result of US military intervention. The Iraq Government isn't doing it alone.

But regardless, it won't mean an end to the Iraq War. The Sunnis are never gonna surrender. We handed Iraq over to the Shiites. It was an awful blunder. We're now 14yrs into this nightmare. When will it end? It's so sad and hopeless.

Trump's plan is to make a show of things while Obama's plans finish off ISIS, then Trump will claim the victory.
A classic con by a professional con artist.

beat me to it ..

let the US, Iraq, Turkey and the allies kick ISIS down the road, then take full credit for it ... Trumps plan.

Forum List

Back