Has Trump defeated ISIS yet? Does he even have a plan?

I guess you're too stupid to understand what he meant when he said he wouldn't telegraph military decisions. He's not going to give the bad guys any notice of what's coming. That would include YOU.
Do you think they bad guys are waiting?

Like tables in a restaurant?
Uncomfortable chairs at a gala...

I'm good with that.

Not having a plan in 30 days is just like having a secret plan. Lets go with that.

Pentagon's plan to defeat ISIS to be delivered to White House next week – Talk Media News

And having a plan delivered to you is just like already having one.

durrr_by_zsdfghjkljhgfdfghjkl.jpg

Yes, a secret plan. Why the hell would you want it to be made public? God, y'all really have ingested too much Democrat Fake News shite. Sure, let's just tell Al Qaeda and ISIS exactly what we're gonna do. Oh man, y'all are hopeless.

So let's get this straight. He had a secret plan during the campaign and now he's waiting on that secret plan to come from the Pentagon?

Ok, buddy!

See, too much Democrat Fake News for ya. He ordered his folks to come up with a plan to defeat ISIS. But he never said he was gonna make that plan public. In fact, he said the opposite. You just weren't listening.
He also had a secret plan to repeal Obamacare, no doubt you believe that, too.

I think they have a "secret plan to repeal Obamacare" - they just don't have a plan to replace it with something comparable or better.
Yes, Boehner said in his 25 years in Congress the repubs never had a plan for health care.

Forum List

Back