Has to be seen to be believed: Imagine If a Conservative Publication Had Done This?

The story is that it's sad that there's "liberal/conservative" publications, at all. Fawk that.

Yeah, because "gotcha" politics are ONLY okay when the target is a conservative like Mark Foley!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I mean seriously people. Idiot liberals are claiming racism from the tea party for a lot less.

But if it's the liberal media suddenly we don't dare judge them?

I call utter BS!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Are you dumb? I only ask because you'd have to be seriously mental to extrapolate any of that from my post.

It sounds like the usual, "can't we just all be "bi-partisan?"

Which is liberal for "can't we stop criticizing liberals?"

:eusa_shhh:

Yeah, because "gotcha" politics are ONLY okay when the target is a conservative like Mark Foley!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I mean seriously people. Idiot liberals are claiming racism from the tea party for a lot less.

But if it's the liberal media suddenly we don't dare judge them?

I call utter BS!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Are you dumb? I only ask because you'd have to be seriously mental to extrapolate any of that from my post.

i wouldn't expect better from a braindead troll like her. and your question about her being that dumb is rhetorical, right? i wouldn't believe anything she posted if her typing fingers were notarized.

but you have to love the irony of her putting karl rove's boyfriend into the mix.

the problem with freaks like her is they admit they don't care what they say. they admit they don't care if what they post is true. they could care less. and they justify it in their little fevered minds by saying 'waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh... the 'left' was mean to....."

what a marroon...

bugs-bunny-maroon.jpg

Yeah I know because liberals NEVER play gotcha right?

Can you say Mark Foley was a big deal but Gerry Studds? What's the big deal!

Notice how liberals are trying to change the subject away from the HUGE freudian slip liberals just made in the Washington Post and just attacking me.

This is typical. They KNOW they can't defend this.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Let's have a fantasy argument with ourselves over what might have happened. No, we're not loony with a "bickering" ocd or anything.

Forum List

Back