Has This Ever Happened To You?

Bonnie said:
Wow, he's an active sleeper. My ex was the same way, I had gotten punched a few times in the back, he says because he was fighting with co-workers in his dream, Im still dubious of that one though :mad:

ohhh---ouch!

i still don't let my hubby forget or live down the black lizard one.

if you want REALLY odd dreams, or even sexual ones, get pregnant. You dream about stuff that will creep you out for months. I guess because of the hormones and such, your mind is more on the 'kinky' trail when you dream. The one about my friend's cousin-in-law, I was about 6 months prego during that one.

fuzzykitten99 said:

Nothing against you here fuzzy.

I cannot stand this word. Prego is a spaghetti sauce. Pregnant is the condition that describes women who are carrying a growing baby within their wombs. I know it's an internet word... still, I can't stand it.

fuzzykitten99 said:
ohhh---ouch!

i still don't let my hubby forget or live down the black lizard one.

if you want REALLY odd dreams, or even sexual ones, get pregnant. You dream about stuff that will creep you out for months. I guess because of the hormones and such, your mind is more on the 'kinky' trail when you dream. The one about my friend's cousin-in-law, I was about 6 months prego during that one.

I had a dream that I was PG once. It was really freaky considering I am a guy. All through the dream people kept asking me "How did this happen?" and I had no answer for them.

when i was about 6 weeks prego, i dreamed that i was playing on a beach with a little blond hair boy. From that moment on, i knew i was having a boy. i even told my mom, that i am having a boy. until my ultrasound at 21 weeks, i just couldn't convince many people i just 'knew' i was having a boy.

i finally had proof when the ultrasound confirmed it, complete with pictures we will embarrass my son with when he is older.

and my son has little blond hair, just like in the dream

fuzzykitten99 said:
when i was about 6 weeks prego, i dreamed that i was playing on a beach with a little blond hair boy. From that moment on, i knew i was having a boy. i even told my mom, that i am having a boy. until my ultrasound at 21 weeks, i just couldn't convince many people i just 'knew' i was having a boy.

i finally had proof when the ultrasound confirmed it, complete with pictures we will embarrass my son with when he is older.

I knew every one of my four kids' genders before they were born, and we didn't find out the gender, either. I also dreamed up child #2, my little girl. I dreamed she would have dark hair and blue eyes and a very sweet disposition. It all came true.

fuzzykitten99 said:

That's kind of neat!! You must have been very intuned to your son.

Bonnie said:
That's kind of neat!! You must have been very intuned to your son.

i still get dreams like this or at least feelings...a couple weeks ago, he fell down the stairs at daycare (only 3, and carpeted)...he cried, but wasn't really hurt other than a little rugburn on his left temple. I was at work and I felt weird tingle around my left temple, and for some reason, i thought about my son, and wondered how his day was going. I went to pick him up and his sitter told me what happened, and about what time. About the same time I felt the tingle.

mom4 said:
I knew every one of my four kids' genders before they were born, and we didn't find out the gender, either. I also dreamed up child #2, my little girl. I dreamed she would have dark hair and blue eyes and a very sweet disposition. It all came true.

It's never coincidence, it's always God!!

gop_jeff said:
Nothing against you here fuzzy.

I cannot stand this word. Prego is a spaghetti sauce. Pregnant is the condition that describes women who are carrying a growing baby within their wombs. I know it's an internet word... still, I can't stand it.

prego prego prego prego prego prego prego prego prego prego prego prego

:moon4: :finger3:

fuzzykitten99 said:

:moon4: :finger3:

And Harry Potter is the DEVIL! :blowup:

Forum List

Back