Has this country lost it's "sense of decency"?

This country lost its sense of decency when Slick Willy was elected. The nails were put in the coffin when that piece of shit Obama was elected.

Fk those kids and their illegal parents
we don't care
you think we are at home crying our eyes out like you??
booohoooobooooohooooo
No.
God no.

I never thought for a second Republicans were decent enough to care for those children.

Thanks for proving my point.

You represent!
you are welcome
DECENCY????!!
here is your decency
LBJ/the Dems love [ napalming ] the kids/keeping [ murdering ] families together:
d_ov_aa_nickut_170328.jpg

My_Lai_massacre.jpg

Truman:
Can the United States Own Up to Its War Crimes During the Korean War?
Don’t worry we could show pictures of Iraq.
Do you want to see those?
Remember Obama took down bin Laden after your kind let him go.
OOOOOO-----but--what about the Dems NAPALMING kids???!!!!!
how decent is that?
and you bring up Bin Laden.....???!!!!!!!!??????????? ?? huh??

If you're an American citizen and you commit a crime accompanied by your child...almost without question that child is taken away from you until your offense is dealt with in the court system. That happens every single hour of every single day in America without a peep coming from the left.

When a group of people are detained because they've illegally entered the US...the children in that group are separated from the adults. It's not done as an "evil" act! It's done to protect the children who in many cases have already been separated from their parents and are being smuggled into the country by "coyotes" for a fee exposing them to horrific dangers!

Once again, R-Derp...you're here with another anti conservative thread that will die the same death as ALL of your nonsense...after you've been roundly abused for being an idiot!
Clearly you your self is indecent.
Our constitution says that people fleeing danger can come to this country seeking asylum.
When your kind at the border tells people coming here to save their children that the country is already full and they need to go away is OK, then that is beyond indecent, that’s evil.
When you have lost your decency you have become evil.
You have a lot of nerve talking about law when you support ignoring the constitution.

Our constitution says that people fleeing danger can come to this country seeking asylum.

Liar.

If you're an American citizen and you commit a crime accompanied by your child...almost without question that child is taken away from you until your offense is dealt with in the court system. That happens every single hour of every single day in America without a peep coming from the left.

When a group of people are detained because they've illegally entered the US...the children in that group are separated from the adults. It's not done as an "evil" act! It's done to protect the children who in many cases have already been separated from their parents and are being smuggled into the country by "coyotes" for a fee exposing them to horrific dangers!

Once again, R-Derp...you're here with another anti conservative thread that will die the same death as ALL of your nonsense...after you've been roundly abused for being an idiot!
When your kind at the border tells people coming here to save their children that the country is already full and they need to go away is OK, then that is beyond indecent, that’s evil.
You have a lot of nerve talking about law when you support ignoring the constitution.

Liar.

R-Derp has no more idea what's in the Constitution than the average house cat does...just saying...

we don't care
booohoooobooooohooooo
No.
God no.

I never thought for a second Republicans were decent enough to care for those children.

You represent!
you are welcome
DECENCY????!!
here is your decency
LBJ/the Dems love [ napalming ] the kids/keeping [ murdering ] families together:

My_Lai_massacre.jpg

Truman:

How did Barry do with the people who killed his ambassador in Libya, R-Derp? Remind me again how quickly he brought those murderers to justice?

Oh, wait...he didn't have the intel generated from enhanced interrogation that he got from Bush's "kind" to lead him to those guys...so they're STILL running free!
Oh please. What about the four soldiers Trump led to their deaths in Africa? They were sent out to die and Trump couldn't even remember their names.

Soldier’s Widow Says Trump Struggled to Remember Sgt. La David Johnson’s Name

Shows how little he cared.

we don't care
booohoooobooooohooooo
No.
God no.

You represent!
you are welcome
DECENCY????!!
here is your decency

My_Lai_massacre.jpg

Truman:

How did Barry do with the people who killed his ambassador in Libya, R-Derp? Remind me again how quickly he brought those murderers to justice?

Oh, wait...he didn't have the intel generated from enhanced interrogation that he got from Bush's "kind" to lead him to those guys...so they're STILL running free!
Oh please. What about the four soldiers Trump led to their deaths in Africa? They were sent out to die and Trump couldn't even remember their names.

Trump was leading that mission? Amazing, R-Derp!!! One of your dumber posts.

Obama went along with the Benghazi coverup...sending out Susan Rice to lie to the American people because he didn't want his administration to look incompetent before the election. That decision is what ultimately led to the defeat of Hillary Clinton when she ran for President! Gotta love karma...huh, little buddy?

No.
God no.

You represent!
you are welcome
DECENCY????!!
here is your decency

My_Lai_massacre.jpg

Truman:

Trump was leading that mission? Amazing, R-Derp!!! One of your dumber posts.

Obama went along with the Benghazi coverup...sending out Susan Rice to lie to the American people because he didn't want his administration to look incompetent before the election. That decision is what ultimately led to the defeat of Hillary Clinton when she ran for President! Gotta love karma...huh, little buddy?
Trump led the cover up and it’s clear he did a really good job.

This is about decency not trumps African cover up.

Thousands of parents stripped of their children. Hundreds still not reunited. Dozens under the age of 5.
Some would consider this not only indecent, but pure evil. Forget they committed a misdemeanor. Children have effectively become orphans in a strange country not even speaking the language. Some of you may not get it, but most do.

Children that were brought here as babies, living their entire lives as Americans and then kicking them out? Even if they served in the US Military protecting this country?

Using sick and disabled children as a bargaining CHIP?

Cutting job training for veterans?
New GI Bill Cuts Pushed Covertly By ‘Obsessed’ Veterans Committee Staffer

Cutting subsidies for healthcare?

What happened to decency in America? Is it gone?

Is this a different country now?

It lost decency because of treasonous, sick fucks like you in it, Dean.

Liar.

Forum List

Back