Has there ever been a more shamelessly arrogant politician to hold the office?

In modern time? no.

In all time. There might have been. Im not intimately familiar with all of our past Presidents.

[More on the speaker on the floor of the faux Greek temple who shamelessly annpounced "Let it be known that today was the day the oceans stopped rising and the planet began to heal." Anyone with the slightest bit of sense who heard the words and knew the context they were uttered in should have automatically and instinctively thought to themselves "This guy has a problem!" Most of Obama's campaign staff are just going to have to content themselves with buying their own underwear, its not likely his supporters will be throwing theirs at him on the stage as he speaks this year at the rate they did in 2008.]

"(T)he Amateur also includes a number of other claims about Mr Obama, including an interview with his former pastor Jeremiah Wright which could ignite the debate about his religion.

During the ‘birther’ row about where Mr Obama was born he faced repeated accusations that not only was he born in Kenya, he was in fact a Muslim and not a Christian as he claims to be.

Asked by Mr Klein if he converted Mr Obama from Islam to Christianity, Mr Wright said: ‘That’s hard to tell.

‘I think I convinced him that it was okay for him to make a choice in terms of who he believed Jesus is. And I told him it was really okay and not a put down of the Muslim part of his family or his Muslim friends’.

Mr Obama was supposedly known as ‘Black Jesus’ by his former senior campaign adviser David Axelrod because of his messiah complex, Mr Klein writes."

Weasel Zippers » Blog Archive » Book: Axeldouche Referred To Obama As “Black Jesus” Because Of His Messiah Complex…

Weasel Zippers » Blog Archive » Obama On Winning Reelection: “I’m Not Worried”…

[The AP Head was credited with giving Obama a complete tongue washing while he introduced the "Chicago Jesus" at a press function. The photographer here was just going along with his boss's adulation]

Weasel Zippers » Blog Archive » AP Photographer Catches Chicago Jesus With Halo Holiness…

Weasel Zippers » Blog Archive » NY Times David Brooks: Obama a “Post-Feminist” With Who Displays “A Kind of ESPN Masculinity”…

Last edited:

Forum List

Back