Has The War(s) Come Home.....

Mr. Shaman

May 4, 2010

Steven Weber, a political science professor at the University of California who has studied terrorist behavior, said investigators must consider a wide range of possibilities.

"It could be someone who holds a grudge against the military. It could be someone who believes by targeting military facilities they will get a lot of attention. It could be someone suffering from PTSD [post-traumatic stress disorder] who believes someone in one of those buildings is responsible," Weber said. "Or it could be none of those things."

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aq98lDR3FVc[/ame]​

Last edited:

Steven Weber, a political science professor at the University of California who has studied terrorist behavior, said investigators must consider a wide range of possibilities.

"It could be someone who holds a grudge against the military. It could be someone who believes by targeting military facilities they will get a lot of attention. It could be someone suffering from PTSD [post-traumatic stress disorder] who believes someone in one of those buildings is responsible," Weber said. "Or it could be none of those things."

Or..... it may be someone suffering grave symptoms of Bush Derangement Syndrome... or, an Obamabot.

The laws of karma apply even to war, perhaps esp so.

Whatever you do unto others you invariably also do to yourself. Wage war against another, become the war yourself.

Whatever you do unto others you invariably also do to yourself. Wage war against another, become the war yourself.
....And, who'd know that better-than a combat-vet....​

"They chumped us. Anyone can be chumped.

That's you now. Just fewer trees and less water."

My Dad was a veteran of 3 wars and he and I independently came to that same conclusion even as the recent Iraq war was initiated. Vietnam in the sand.

There are far more that commit suicide than would ever attack Americans with their hatred for what they have become. A PTSD case might go postal, and slide off into a delusional flashback temporary.

....And, who'd know that better-than a combat-vet....​

"They chumped us. Anyone can be chumped.

That's you now. Just fewer trees and less water."

My Dad was a veteran of 3 wars and he and I independently came to that same conclusion even as the recent Iraq war was initiated. Vietnam in the sand.
....And, there were those who came, (even) before you, two, who recognized War (in-general) for what it was.​

"I spent 33 years and 4 months in active service as a member of our country's most agile military force--the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from second lieutenant to Major General. And during that period I spent most of my time being a high-class muscle man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the bankers. In short, I was a racketeer for capitalism. I suspected I was part of a racket all the time. Now I am sure of it. Like all members of the military profession I never had an original thought until I left the service." - Smedley D. Butler (1881-1940)

Last edited:
There are far more that commit suicide than would ever attack Americans with their hatred for what they have become.
Who really knows?

Those are stats the U.S. military doesn't seem too-anxious to share.​

"Like all members of the military profession I never had an original thought until I left the service"

That's the military!

You people are kidding yourselves. There are thousands of people like me that are just waiting for the right moment to burn D.C. down. We don't care about the inbred yokels in Oklahoma. There is really nothing you can do to stop what is coming.

What war came home to Oklahoma?
I'd imagine you could consider that the "first shot" in the Teabaggers' War.​

"After leaving the army in 1992, McVeigh grew increasingly transient. At first he worked briefly near his hometown of Pendleton as a security guard, where he sounded off daily to his co-worker Carl Lebron, Jr. about his loathing for government."

You can imagine it all you want. Funny thing, I think it had more to do with Waco than taxes, but imagine away.

"Authorities said Friday that they think the shooter who has fired on three government buildings in the Washington area in recent days -- and may have shot, for a second time, at the National Museum of the Marine Corps overnight -- might be a U.S. Marine with a grievance against the Corps.

The shooter was urged to contact authorities during a Friday news conference at FBI offices downtown. "We'd like to know what his grievance is and how we can try to resolve it," said John Perren, acting assistant director for the FBI's Washington field office. "We'd like to hear his side of the story."

This isn't surprising.

If it is a Marine....I wonder how-many-times BUSHCO had redeployed him.....'cause all the 'Baggers had other priorities.

werent-soldiers.jpg

You people are kidding yourselves. There are thousands of people like me that are just waiting for the right moment to burn D.C. down. We don't care about the inbred yokels in Oklahoma. There is really nothing you can do to stop what is coming.

Inbred yokels!?! Hey this gives me a perfect opportunity to use one of the new smilies... :fu:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aq98lDR3FVc[/ame]​

Wasn't Timmy a "Science is my religion." kind of guy?

Yes, yes he was.

How many athiests are conservatives?

Forum List

Back