Has the "truth" movement made any progress in 8 years?

see I told you.as always,they have NO ANSWERS for these facts,they can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are.:D:lol:
what facts? this bullshit debunks itself...

Nutsack seems to think his trolling insults constitute rational discussion as well as facts.

Folks you can't make this up, even I, after watching these idiots for years have trouble believing just how idiototic they can be.

Especcially nutsack, who accuses everyone of ignoring his unspoken "facts" and running away.

He pops in periodically to say that, then the doofus runs away.........

Or to hear him say it, "runt away"

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
he only gets a few hours of computer time a month..the bulk of time is spent in the spelling therapy ward.

Was it this thread that I recently started to pick apart his cartoon or another? I forget.........LOL anyway we know he hasn't responded......

Has the "truth" movement made any progress in 8 years?

They have succeeded in giving their Pope, Dickie Gage, a salary of 70K+ per year plus paid travel & lodging.

So they have that going for them.

Which is nice.

That now makes FIVE farts in a row from the agent trolls.:poop::9:

animpequins.gif

If I could actually fart on your head I would stuff myself with eggs, raisons and exlax a day before just to give you a nice stinky wet one.......

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
I find a bean and green chille burrito works just as well and you don't have to bother peeling the shell.

Forum List

Back