Has the Tea Party replaced Global Warming?

Patrick2

Jul 12, 2011
Remember that everything could be blamed on global warming? :rolleyes: Now everything is caused by the Tea Party? :D (Remember before that it was corporations?)

I'm beginning to sense the need for a Pantheon of Leftwing Boogeymen. Maybe they could build it on the federal mall in DC. :lmao:

I remember when conservatives weren't as dumb as they are today. :eek:

In all fairness, remember that the cons on this site are mostly the fringe element of the party. These are not people with educations, or jobs that require using their brain. They worship the rich in fear of losing their precious jobs. Their viewpoints are hypocritical and self-defeating by their nature. There are still plenty of logical and smart conservatives but they are few and far between on this site. The ones on this site are just the loudest, not the smartest.

In all fairness, remember that the cons on this site are mostly the fringe element of the party. These are not people with educations, or jobs that require using their brain. They worship the rich in fear of losing their precious jobs. Their viewpoints are hypocritical and self-defeating by their nature. There are still plenty of logical and smart conservatives but they are few and far between on this site. The ones on this site are just the loudest, not the smartest.

Thats not pompous in the least.

I own my business and provide jobs.

What do you do?

Thats not pompous in the least.

I own my business and provide jobs.

What do you do?

I sit at home and watch Maury while collecting welfare in between driving around my Escalade.

Nope. Global warming is real, the shot callers of the Teabaggettes are yesterdays pseudo-cons.

Remember that everything could be blamed on global warming? :rolleyes: Now everything is caused by the Tea Party? :D (Remember before that it was corporations?)

I'm beginning to sense the need for a Pantheon of Leftwing Boogeymen. Maybe they could build it on the federal mall in DC. :lmao:

Global warming does not exist. This is a lie of global zombiruet TVs. See the film "Zeitgeist-1"

Forum List

Back