Has the supreme court already decided the wall case?

the SC will laugh Trumps "emergency" right out of the court room.

Oh I think Trump has the constitution on his side.

The court won't decide on the wall but on whether or not Trump has the right to declare a National Emergency and he does.

The court won't decide on the wall but on whether or not Trump has the right to declare a National Emergency and he does.

Congress has already said its an emergency and funded over a billion dollars to deal with the emergency. This will be an easy win for Trump in the SCOTUS.

Congress has already said its an emergency and funded over a billion dollars to deal with the emergency. This will be an easy win for Trump in the SCOTUS.

Not so fast...Justice Roberts seems to have fallen victim to the DC cocktail party scene....no telling where he's at anymore....another Bush beauty who turns into jelly when it comes to stopping the left's power-grabs. I don't think he cares for Trump....none of the Bushites do after what he did to Jeb!

He can’t steal funds congressionally allocated elsewhere

Not so fast...Justice Roberts seems to have fallen victim to the DC cocktail party scene....no telling where he's at anymore....another Bush beauty who turns into jelly when it comes to stopping the left's power-grabs. I don't think he cares for Trump....none of the Bushites do after what he did to Jeb!
“Stopping the left’s power grabs” takes precedence over upholding the constitution, huh?

Yep. Roberts has become the Kennedy of the SC unfortunately. We REALLY need to replace Ginsburg ASAP.

You're so fucking stupid it's a little frightening.....what the FUCK is going on in the government schools these days? For the what? tenth time? the DOD funds are allocated, not dedicated until contracts are let which they haven't been. So the money belongs to who it's given to, ie the DOD and commander in chief.

You're so fucking stupid it's a little frightening.....what the FUCK is going on in the government schools these days? For the what? tenth time? the DOD funds are allocated, not dedicated until contracts are let which they haven't been. So the money belongs to who it's given to, ie the DOD and commander in chief.
No emergency, so no stealing :itsok:

Has the Supreme Court Already Decided the Wall Case?

Interesting. I think Trump AND the country wins the wall case either way but this is interesting.
It's a story that's been up awhile, but you're the first to link it, at least that I know of.

It may be a good prediction. I don't know. Basically it depends on whether the analysis of congress delegating a power under immigration (that is NOT explicitly referenced by the constitution) is the same as delegating a power under appropriation (that IS expressly delegeated to congress, and which the SC said Can't be delegated with Gramm Rudman)

Yep. Roberts has become the Kennedy of the SC unfortunately. We REALLY need to replace Ginsburg ASAP.
Ginsburg is still alive and working.

SC-
President Trump, you said this .... "I want to do it faster. I could do the wall over a longer period of time. I didn't need to do this, but I'd rather do it much faster,"
If you didn't need to declare a national emergency, then what makes it an emergency ?

Trump-
They're saying its an emergency -

SC-
OK, Thank you sir - :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Of course, now we have 2 fondlers on the supremes.
The last one was ken Starr's right hand man

We all know the President has the right to declare a national emergency, but does he have the right to declare a national emergency when none exists, in order to do an end around the Congressional control of the public purse as stipulated by the Constitution, and the answer to that is "NO".

We all know the President has the right to declare a national emergency, but does he have the right to declare a national emergency when none exists, in order to do an end around the Congressional control of the public purse as stipulated by the Constitution, and the answer to that is "NO".

Oh so over 11 million illegals in this country that cost we the tax payer billions ever year isn't a national emergency??

Illegals that murder, rape and rob American citizens isn't an emergency??

If you had lost a loved one to an illegal you would be singing a much different tune.

We've had a national emergency pertaining to illegals in this country for decades. Where the hell have you been??

The SC won't be looking at the reason for a NE, they will be looking to see if the POTUS has the right to claim a NE. And he does.

Forum List

Back