Has the RNC Become a Cult?

Clintoon, Algore, Kennedy, Pelosi, Gephardt, Al Frankenstein, Randi Rhoads, troofers, Michael Moore, George Soros, Arianna Huffington and the matinee idol himself, Barry Obubblehead.......

Yeah...You neoMarxist moonbats have a lot of room to maneuver in this department!! :cuckoo:

That's the fear speaking.

Republicans furiously back pedal when Rush is unhappy. He sings, they dance. The louder he sings, the faster they dance.
Could you please post something that makes sense to someone besides you some time.....anytime??

I'm sorry, I never learned to speak "Simpleton". I'll type slower and use tiny words.

Yes, I know, if someone says something against your "side" you must attack the other "side." Nah, no brainwashing there. ;)

Democrats have tried it repeatedly, but they suck at it. The implementation has been more aggressive and successful on the right.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGK8ZFKZZUk&feature=related]YouTube - Sing for Change FULL version[/ame]

I think the lack of a single, strong personality that speaks to his disciples with the "authority of god" tends to undermine the cult analogy.

...unlike Obama the Messiah and his disciples in the Democrat Party....:lol:

obama-messiah.jpg

Last edited:
followers of an exclusive system of religious beliefs and practices
fad:

an interest followed with exaggerated zeal; "he always follows the latest fads"; "it was all the rage that season"

followers of an unorthodox, extremist, or false religion or sect who often live outside of conventional society under the direction of a charismatic leader

a religion or sect that is generally considered to be unorthodox, extremist, or false; "it was a satanic cult"

Rush, Beck, Malkin, Savage, Death camps, euthanasia, birthers, :eusa_liar:

It is probably indicative that they now attack Obama supporters as a cult, because they see in their own party the dissolution of reason and morality.

They sure seem to drink enough kool aid.:cuckoo:

Are there no intelligent liberals left in the US? All I see anymore on this board is some mindless leftard shit posted by the likes of you.

That Capital One Commercial that asks "What's in your wallet?" should tell the truth ... a fucking leftard.

The RNC is currently lost in the wilderness, they aren't a cult. They do however have happen to have plenty of people who would fit in nicely inside a cult. Same thing with the Democrats, Libertarians, etc.

A bit Off-Topic: I have to say it is interesting to see Michael Steele defending his party's actions with them shouting out during this town halls then mocking a woman who dares say something at one of his. Gotta love how he can't stay constant. Then again, if someone like Michael Steele is in charge of your party, you know you're fucked.

What I find hilarious about the whole "Obama is the Messiah" concept is the majority of people who even try to say that Democrats believe it in are Republicans.

It would be similar to Christians saying something about Atheists (like they have no souls), and it being taken as if all Atheists don't have souls. The #1 source you wouldn't go to for anything Obama is a staunch Republican.

This is why in History class they should (and more often) not only teach children about what they are reading but should also teach them to question what they read. Question the source, question the time period, because you can't expect a unbiased article on say Liberalism from a Far Right Republican. Just like you can't expect a fully unbiased article with any opinions in it on Conservatives from a Far Left Democrat.

What I find hilarious about the whole "Obama is the Messiah" concept is the majority of people who even try to say that Democrats believe it in are Republicans.
Of course, any self-respecting liberal won't admit that he mistook a charlatan for a God.

Thanks to the internet, however, we still have plentiful evidence of the left-wing pseudo-religious obsession with Obama from last year. Beautiful pieces like this...

Is Obama an enlightened being? - San Francisco Chronicle

Dismiss it all you like, but I've heard from far too many enormously smart, wise, spiritually attuned people who've been intuitively blown away by Obama's presence - not speeches, not policies, but sheer presence - to say it's just a clever marketing ploy, a slick gambit carefully orchestrated by hotshot campaign organizers who, once Obama gets into office, will suddenly turn from perky optimists to vile soul-sucking lobbyist whores, with Obama as their suddenly evil, cackling overlord.

Here's where it gets gooey. Many spiritually advanced people I know (not coweringly religious, mind you, but deeply spiritual) identify Obama as a Lightworker, that rare kind of attuned being who has the ability to lead us not merely to new foreign policies or health care plans or whatnot, but who can actually help usher in a new way of being on the planet, of relating and connecting and engaging with this bizarre earthly experiment. These kinds of people actually help us evolve. They are philosophers and peacemakers of a very high order, and they speak not just to reason or emotion, but to the soul.

Last edited:

It would be similar to Christians saying something about Atheists (like they have no souls), and it being taken as if all Atheists don't have souls. The #1 source you wouldn't go to for anything Obama is a staunch Republican.

This is why in History class they should (and more often) not only teach children about what they are reading but should also teach them to question what they read. Question the source, question the time period, because you can't expect a unbiased article on say Liberalism from a Far Right Republican. Just like you can't expect a fully unbiased article with any opinions in it on Conservatives from a Far Left Democrat.

Don't you have homework, young 'un?:eusa_eh:

Well it is certainly clear the the Obama cultists are here in force... And are as delusional as ever.

Well it is certainly clear the the Obama cultists are here in force... And are as delusional as ever.

I do hope you're not referring to me. Because if so, I recommend you not paint with such a broad brush there. That's the sort of thing that makes you seem ignorant. If you're not referring to me, so be it.

Shoe fit a little tight or something??? I don't remeber mentioning your Name but if you wish to try oin the shoe and loudly announce the comfort of the fit be my guest.

Shoe fit a little tight or something??? I don't remeber mentioning your Name but if you wish to try oin the shoe and loudly announce the comfort of the fit be my guest.

Well considering you said it right after I posted, it would seem like you were referring to me as you didn't cite specific people. :eusa_eh:

Besides, if you go look in another thread, you can see my list of criticisms for Obama so far.

Forum List

Back