Has the obama stimulus worked?

Has the obama stimulus worked?

• Total voters
It's really too early to tell. Anybody with half a brain knows the economy takes time to recover. Will it work? I don't know

This is what irks me about a lot of Americans. They act like Obama is majical and with a wave of a wand he can correct in minutes the damage that took years to create.

This IS a cylclical recession...we will come out of it, and would have even if there was no stimulus. I'm not talking about TARP, although with all the money we have given the banks, they really aren't lending as they were expected to.
So no the stimulus didn't work, and it was for pay backs at our expense.

It's really too early to tell. Anybody with half a brain knows the economy takes time to recover. Will it work? I don't know

This is what irks me about a lot of Americans. They act like Obama is majical and with a wave of a wand he can correct in minutes the damage that took years to create.

and yet biden claims iraq is one of obama's greatest achievements

:eusa_whistle:

This IS a cylclical recession...we will come out of it, and would have even if there was no stimulus. I'm not talking about TARP, although with all the money we have given the banks, they really aren't lending as they were expected to.
So no the stimulus didn't work, and it was for pay backs at our expense.

Dumb and dumber.....:razz:

and yet biden claims iraq is one of obama's greatest achievements

:eusa_whistle:

Finding it hard to stay focuse?

Forum List

Back