Has the NYT ever called Obama a "White Black"?...

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/22/us/police-chief-draws-fire-in-trayvon-martin-shooting.html

Mr. Zimmerman, 28, a white Hispanic, told the police that he shot Trayvon in self-defense after an altercation. The teenager was walking home from a convenience store, where he bought iced tea and Skittles, when he was shot once in the chest.

And why did they only Capitalize Hispanic?...

:)

peace...

Naah. They just call him the messiah.

Hell I don't even think they remember he's half white.

So is Zimmerman but white people dont want him

If you met obama on the street what ethincity would you think he was...caucasian or black
If you met Zimmerman on the street what ethnicity would you think he was...caucasian or latino

Naah. They just call him the messiah.

Hell I don't even think they remember he's half white.

If you met obama on the street what ethincity would you think he was...caucasian or black
If you met Zimmerman on the street what ethnicity would you think he was...caucasian or latino

I would think Obama biracial and Zimmerman, Mexican. Hey, I'm in LA

In My state, MA, if I saw obama walking down the road he would look like a Black American to me.

In the same instance if I saw Zimmerman walking down the road in my town I would think he looked hispanic, probably brazillian since we have a lot of people from Brazil living here.

If I saw Zedeno Chara walking down the road here I would think he looked white.

If I saw my buddy Dino walking down the road here I would think he looked asian, specifically japanese.

Oh those wacky Racist Democrats and their Hoodies...

abc_bobby_rush_jp_120328_wblog.jpg

kkk-byrd.jpg

In My state, MA, if I saw obama walking down the road he would look like a Black American to me.

In the same instance if I saw Zimmerman walking down the road in my town I would think he looked hispanic, probably brazillian since we have a lot of people from Brazil living here.

If I saw my buddy Dino walking down the road here I would think he looked asian, specifically japanese.
that's because you're a white racist.

when I was in Boston, I had lots of black and biracial friends. can usually tell the difference. you need to get out more

Police identified him as white tho

the same police that didn't charge/arrest him? Same police who stepped down after making that decision?

maybe those cops weren't the brightest bulbs ;)

Maybe but they identified him as white and then the media did the same

Yeah and the media never has an agenda....sarcasm.

We all know the media has an agenda and completely showed their hand on this one.

when I was in Boston, I had lots of black and biracial friends. can usually tell the difference. you need to get out more

:lol:

Dante you are too funny sometimes.

the same police that didn't charge/arrest him? Same police who stepped down after making that decision?

We all know the media has an agenda and completely showed their hand on this one.

By reporting what the police reported? :confused:

I understand. The ones who speak in singular are black, right?
:)

Last edited:

They do love to hate, Don't they?

Forum List

Back