CDZ Has the #METOO movement created the third great divide in America?

You have made the VERY false assumption that because I have brought up the issues surrounding METOO that I must be a sexual predator. Incorrect. You are trying like all Liberals do to evade the core issues I brought up because they are too complicated. It's simpler to just attack the source isn't it?

Au contraire. I'm no liberal, I'm a female conservative/Libertarian who is illustrating the second of the two deep divides in America today. We divide left and right, but we also divide male and female.

As for whether you are a sexual predator, you were clear that you think men ought to get to pat women's bottoms with impunity and get to make harassing sex comments. If you don't recognize that this is the behavior of a sex predator, I predict you have an unhappy employment future ahead of you.

I like this concept of total ruin for criminals. First warn them, and you've just been warned. Then when they do it anyway, because they're stupid and bad, get rid of them completely. I wish we could extend this to all crime. I would love the sex crime thing to be the beginning of that. First warn everyone fairly: then get rid of the people who can't manage to follow the rules. Clean up the gene pool.

Last edited:
Many women regularly abuse the assumption that women are always the prey not the predator. Only ignorant idiots who forget things like the Duke Lacrosse team and other less notorious cases buy into METOO BS.

I recommend you don't cite the Duke Lacrosse team as your pinnacle of outraged male virtue. Those useless boys, all white, hired black strippers. They got drunk and yelled horrible things at the women until one of them broke down and said all kinds of things about them. Then one of these males got falling-down-drunk and sent out an email to the entire student body about knifing and killing such ^^$&*()$!)^^*)'s and got expelled and sent back to New Jersey on the next train. These were no innocents: they deserved all the trouble they got.

You have made the VERY false assumption that because I have brought up the issues surrounding METOO that I must be a sexual predator. Incorrect. You are trying like all Liberals do to evade the core issues I brought up because they are too complicated. It's simpler to just attack the source isn't it?

Au contraire. I'm no liberal, I'm a female conservative/Libertarian who is illustrating the second of the two deep divides in America today. We divide left and right, but we also divide male and female.

As for whether you are a sexual predator, you were clear that you think men ought to get to pat women's bottoms with impunity and get to make harassing sex comments. If you don't recognize that this is the behavior of a sex predator, I predict you have an unhappy employment future ahead of you.

I like this concept of total ruin for criminals. First warn them, and you've just been warned. Then when they do it anyway, because they're stupid and bad, get rid of them completely. I wish we could extend this to all crime. I would love the sex crime thing to be the beginning of that. First warn everyone fairly: then get rid of the people who can't manage to follow the rules. Clean up the gene pool.
Your prediction of my employment future is also incorrect as I have entered retirement without a single complaint or HR appearance of any kind, certainly not harassing women. You continue to personalize your response at me determined to paint me as a sexual predator because it fits your narrative. Your thinking is on this issue is not based in logic or any sense of due process. All men are pigs and all women are innocent angels. I get it, if that is what you want to believe that's fine.

Your prediction of my employment future is also incorrect as I have entered retirement without a single complaint or HR appearance of any kind, certainly not harassing women.

You were just lucky to get through without having to answer for the pats on women's bottoms and the harassing sex comments you defend above.

All that has to stop. Just stop it.

Your prediction of my employment future is also incorrect as I have entered retirement without a single complaint or HR appearance of any kind, certainly not harassing women.

You were just lucky to get through without having to answer for the pats on women's bottoms and the harassing sex comments you defend above.

All that has to stop. Just stop it.

You are making a fool out of yourself by continuing to try to paint me as a sexual predator in spite of the facts I present to you.

For not being a Liberal, you are certainly following their playbook perfectly. Ignore facts, attack the source. You also obviously do not understand what the word 'debate' means.

Forum List

Back